"You haven't even looked at any girl ever in your life. And all of a sudden you brought one home?" He states.

"I'm just saying, I like her too. You can leave now" he says and I leave and go up to my room.

——————————————

~Vanity~

I wake up and 6:30am.

What the hell? I don't remember going to sleep.

Now I don't know what to do. I'm not used to being here yet so I don't want to come out my room.

I notice that there's a door in my room but it's not the one that I used to get out. I decide to open it and there's a bathroom.

Thank god. I need a shower I stink.

I get up and make sure there's a towel then when I find one I set up my phone to play music and then strip down and get in the warm water.

I start to breathe slowly and let the water run down my body as music from my mom's playlist starts playing.

I then start to wash my body, face and hair. My hair curls back up as it was frizzy and messy before. My hair now covers my face a little.

I get out the shower, turn my music down a little and wrap myself in a towel. I then walk out to the main part of my room and before I start to get dressed Thiago comes in the room.

Does no one actually knock around here. It's him though so I don't mind.

I look at him and he's just staring at me.

"Uhm... when you finished getting dressed I'll come back..." he says and walks out.

That kid is so awkward.

Before I do anything. I lock the door this time. Then I take off my towel and dry my hair a little with it. Then I put on my underwear, bra, a white short sleeve shirt that's slightly cropped and some sweatpants.

I then go over to my door and unlock it. I go to sit on my bed and not too long after someone knocks and I'm assuming it's Thiago this time.

I go over and open the door.

"So what's up" I ask him and lean against the door frame.

"You should come to the shooting range with me. You like guns right? I remember you asking me for mine..." he says and I nod.

"Yeah I'll go with you. I love guns. Lead the way" I say and start following him downstairs and to the shooting range. I'm actually feeling better and not limping anymore.

We finally get to a room where there's a lot of people and they're all shooting at targets. Thiago then starts walking towards Rico and some girl that he's talking to.

Who is she?

"This is Rico's sister Diana(Dee-yah-nah)" she has long wavy hair and she looks about 5'5. My height. I don't say anything to her but she starts to come up to me.

"Hey you must be the new girl right?" She asks me and I just nod. There isn't much of an accent there but I definitely can notice it.

"Well welcome. I've been waiting for another girl. I'm tired of being surrounded by these men." She says and I smile at her.

I just might like her too.

"I bet" I say. And she gasps a little I guess she wasn't expecting me to talk.

"Oh my god your voice" she says and I'm confused. And now I don't want to say anything again.

Is there something wrong with it...?