26. Rewrite The Stars II

En başından başla

He narrowed his eyes, supporting one of his elbows in the frame of the closet. If he wanted to get close, he should be careful because she's not sure about what her reaction would be.

"You're hiding."

"Evidently, I am."

"Why not just... I don't know, talk to me?"

"Because I'm hiding?"

"So what? What if I stayed hours waiting for you to come out?"

She snorted.

"You wouldn't spend hours out here, Jungkook."

"I'd wait as much time as I have left just to see you, Lisa."

Ugh! Kimchi and Rice!

Her eyes fluttered as the soft way he looked at her made her as vulnerable as a little baby. Now he just decided to come with this whole verbiage again, didn't he? Her cheeks puffed out unwittingly.

"I should already know... verbal battle is the one game in where I can't beat you up."

He just chuckled looking down. She discovered what he was looking at when her hand felt the caress of skin against hers.

Uncomfortable tingles filled her entire body, her stomach, arms and legs. And when she realized, he was intertwining his fingers with hers.

"I hope to be able to win you then."

This jerk...

"Now, what do you think about getting out of there?" he doesn't even waits, he just pulls her hand forward making her feet slide and, lightly, stumble on his chest. His hands are touching the skin of her arm, and her breath is stuck on her throat as she avoids to touch him.

"Oops, a little clumsy today?" he bends over to put his eyes at her level. "You haven't drink too much, right, Lisa-ssi?"

Her eyes squints on him. What does he thinks? That he can makes out all of this a joke?

"I don't have time for this," she tries passing by his side but he makes her give a turn around her own arm and pulls her back. "Yah-"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," he leans towards her once again, this time with some regret on his eyes and not like he was making big fun out of her. "I'm sorry, yeah? I won't joke. Not at all."

"So what?"

He doesn't answer, instead he turns around pulling of her hand. She is confused but doesn't move an inch away, she just lets him grab her wherever he wants.

"The party-"

"They can be without us."

She already knew him enough, or is his actions were just too predictable, to don't get surprised when he lead her to the balcony that was supposed to be her hiding place. It didn't matter if she would choose that place instead of the closet, he would still find her.

The cold breeze of december made her shiver as he opened the french doors, but little did she care about it. The longs sleeves were useful for once, it helped her to bare the coldness to meet this lover.

A half meter square, that was what the balcony was, with a white rail that reached her waist and a view in which was impossible to appreciate something else aside from the streets, some other venues, and hotels.

Seoul at night could je many things at the same time, a place to visit and enjoy time with friends, the placement to start a tour, it could be were her house was located, and it could also be the place in the darkness... were she would meet with dear ones at the blind eyes of the society.