07. Lost Stars.

The Sunset Where We Met

Chapter 07: Lost Stars In The Ease.

Some of the privileges of having the place for themselves was that they didn't have to care at all about who was watching. They could do any randomness and dance the way they want without the thought of "being careful" at the back of their minds. That was why they would always prefer to meet that way, instead of partying.

Idols did have life, they just couldn't show it.

Jungkook thought about it while moving on the dance floor, barely seeing his friends because the lights were off, and instead, neon lights were moving on their faces. The music was loud enough to make their adrenaline rush and don't distinguish who is who clearly.

None of them cared tough.

Until he bumped into a certain blonde.

He didn't give much importance to it at the moment, maybe because he was a little bit tipsy, and just smiled.

"Oh, sorry, girl. I didn't see you..." he looked at her from head to toe, "although now I do."

Lisa frowned seeing the smirk on his face, then she chuckled.

Boy may be drunk. His eyes were half closed and a foolish smile was plastered on his face.

"You're drunk already?" She asked, realizing that she should have to talk higher for him to hear.

But it wasn't necessary to do it as the guy stepped closer, leaning his head in her direction to hear her better. The hot breath of his mouth brushed against her cheek, making her smell for a brief moment the alcohol in him.

He stopped there, ephemerally. Lisa thought in moving back to look at him, but her body felt stiff at the moment. And then she finally heard his hoarse voice in her ear.

"What you say?"

She felt shivers in all her spine, dizzy for an instant that she thought she would fall on her back and she grabbed his shoulder before it happens.

"I asked... if you're drunk?" She used the grip to tiptoe and reach his ear, just like he did.

But she didn't get a proper answer, as the guy stood immobile and then pull away to face her. This time his eyes were fully open, and the smile was left.

That was because he realized.

"Yellow girl, it is you."

He finally recognized the girl. The dizziness of before didn't let him see her well but now, that he sees those big eyes and chubby cheeks, he does. It was like he was sobered up all of the sudden.

The girl didn't quit her eyes off him. A little bit amused and confused by his attitude, then she recalled his state. Yeah, probably he was pretty drunk.