04. Sadness & Sorrow = Lyrics & Melody

Chapter 04:

Chapter 04:

Sadness and Sorrow

=

Lyrics and Melody

"So... Blackpink is preparing a comeback?

For the nineteenth time, another interviewer asks.

She knew that it wasn't their fault... it was just their job. They hope to be the ones who would get an answer.

But... what answer could she give, when the truth wasn't an option?

"Uh... We're back... now," she lowered her voice, giggling.

"You are?!

"Yeah but... but it's a secret."

A secret... that not even they know about.

Lisa wasn't the type of negative person, in fact, the dark thoughts just appear once in a while in the back of her head and she doesn't worry about them

That's why it was so damn difficult to be in the phase of can't overcome them.

Can't avoid feeling bad, to feel sad... and she hated it.

The worst part was that she doesn't even know why she feels this way. No, it was not about the state of the group or the way that the company got their eyes stuck on her... She just doesn't know what it is, and she needed to to be able to overcome it.

"Sadness and sorrow... oohhh, sadness and sorrow, I hate you so much, but please! don't be offended by my words, I don't mean ittttttttttttt... I am juuust consumed in sadness and sorroooooooow."

"Woa, album debut when?"

She looked up knowing he heard her sing, but her aura was so low that she couldn't even be ashamed.

"Sorry, Sir. I'm not a singer."

Jungkook sat in front of her... as he's getting used to.

"Really?" Then he looked at her and fake surprise grew on his face, he even pressed his hand on his mouth. "Oh, but if it's you, Lili. I'm sorry, I confused you with a really famous person."