CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

AMAYRA POV

I'm tired and suffocated of this house, I can't take it anymore, I don't want to leave with this man anymore. I want to go home and tells daddy everything. But I can't go out without his permission,  what should I do? 

I concluded on going to ask him, I silently prayed and walk out of my room taking a deep breath. I walked towards the living room and saw him sitting typing on his phone .

"Uhmmm, ya Abbas I really want to visit home "

"but you went there 5 days ago"

"ever since we got married I stopped seeing them much and I'm missing Mami so much "

"you are not going anywhere "

"please ya Abbas "

"I SAID YOU ARE NOT GOING  " He thundered,my eyes were getting misty
The last sound I heard was that of him banging the living room close, I heard the roaring sound of his car engine.

I can't do this, I needed to do something I walk to my room
and saw Arif sleeping peacefully, I wiped my tears and smiled. I picked my phone and call Dady twice but he didn't pick. I called Mami and she picked after three rings

"Mami" I burst into tears

"what happened Chuchu, why are you crying " she asked worried

"I don't want this marriage"

"you can't say that Amayra"

"Mami ya Abbas never sees me as his wife "

" Amayra,  you know Abba still haven't gotten over the death of Ashmirah.i know you are a patient person Amayra and I want you to continue being . Insha Allah everything is going to be alright, just keep praying. Let me tell you something Amayra,  your father and I had an arrange marriage, we didn't love each other but we learnt to understand each other gradually and we fell in love"

"you and Dady didn't love each other when you got married? "

"yes, I'm telling you this because I know you might be having some little problem in your marriage, patience is the virtue Amayra, bear with everything that happens, insha Allah Wataran sai labari. Have faith, and Never include a third person in your marriage, Abbas is kind hearted, he will come around "

"but mam...."

"I don't want to hear anything, everything is going to be alright,just be patient marriage is not a joke, you can't just end your marriage like that. I'll hang up now my regard to Arif " she said and hung the call.

Maybe Mami was right ya Abbas still haven't gotten over the death of ya Ashmirah,I've to bear with everything , everything will be alright some day.

*****************

Life goes on, since the day I talked to Mami. I always thought things are going to be alright between us,  but I was wrong, infact his behavior was worst, I've always been seeing his wickedness in another level, he always looks for a way to hurt, insult and make me cry.

I have always love the idea of designing things since I was a kid, thats why I studied fashion and design. I wanted to start working, but ya Abbas is against it.
"I earned and you handle the family " that what he told me when I told him I want to start designing.

Currently at the dining munching on our breakfast

"get ready, we are going to my moms place after that you can go and see your mom" he said pushing the plate infront of him

"okay " I said and continue munching on my food. He picked up his phone from the table and left to his room.

Arif is so grownup masha Allah, he's two now. He can talk more than kids his age.

Arif eye are just forced on his iPad, he's watching pj mask

"Baby"

"yesh" he said without looking at me, his eyes focused on the iPad screen

"do you wanna go to grandma"

"yesh mummy " he said happily

"okay then,  let's go get ready "
I picked him and the Ipad up and went to my room to get ready .

I dressed Arif in a red tank top with red matching sneakers.while I dressed in maroon Abaya.

"we look amazing, I'm a good photographer " I said hyping myself. This is definitely my new wallpaper

"look at us baby" I said

"mummy and babe" he said which made me laugh

"let's go" I picked him up and walk out of the room.

We sat at the living room waiting for ya Abbas, we have been waiting for ya Abbas for almost an hour, whats taking him long, let me go check on him

Khadijatoou ❤