CHAPTER FOUR

AMAYRA POV

Yeah today is sister Ashmirah wedding,  I'm so excited and happy for her, she's getting married to the man of her dream. She was sitting next to her husband , they look gorgeous. I silently prayed in my heart for her future, I could see the mixed reaction on her face she was happy. Tensed and sometimes blushing.

I felt the lumps in my throat she is no more my sister, she has someone in her life who is so special and with whom she's going to spend her entire life. Here after she may have so many responsibilities,  I can't spend the entire day with her, I can't spend the whole day with her on her birthday and I can't give any suprises to her.

I went up to the stage and hugged her tightly conveyed my hearties wishes.  I was so happy and at the sametime I felt sad too.. I don't know to express what type of feelings was that. Again I congratulate them and left..
I turned back and saw Sistoo she too looked at me and smiled.
I turned back to hide my tears, I wiped my tears and smiled back at her...

The dinner is over and now its time for the Kai Amarya..
Sistoo cried alot, I cried also,  I will miss her alot.
She always scold me when I did anything wrong, she teaches me to do the right things, she guide me through the right path, she always motivate me during my bad times. Am gonna miss her so much but always will love her.

We followed the convoy direct to sister Masina  house .
Sistoo house is beautiful, I can't wait for mine and maheer"  I said

"shameless girl"  anty Rumaisa says  and we all laughed

Khadijatoou