CHAPTER THREE

MAHEER POV

So today was Abbas and Ashmirah wedding,  Abbas is my cousin.. They both are cute and made for each other. Abbas and Ashmirah wedding is an arranged marriage , they fell in love with each other and have a strong relationship between them.  I'm  so happy for them.
I too had a love story with Amayra, my one and only ..

"introducing Mr and Mrs Abbas" the Dj said.
Everyone started clapping and cheering " Romantic by Korede bello" started playing as ya Abbas and ya Ashmirah started to walk down the stage.. The best couples ever

Throughout the dinner my eye would casually wonder over Amayra and she will always snap me staring at her

" ko kyau Baka yi ba yau" Amayra  said, I turned my head sharply with a serious angry face, only to see her smirking at me. She was teasing me
.
"you look handsome "  she said as i smile at everyone we passed

"Ahhhhhh" I screamed as she punched

"oh Maheer, stop being a baby, it was merely a pinch, you're holding on to my arm and want to go congratulate my sister" she said

" that was not just  a pinch, it was like this" I said as i released her arm and reached forward and pinched her arm.  "like  this" I said..

"ow, did you just pinch me" she said as she pout her lips

"sorry Mi Corazón"  I said

Ya Abbas came behind us and flicked my ear

"were you troubling my SIL " ya Abbas said and  Amayra took that chance to go to her sister....

My name is Maheer malik, I'm  26 years old.  I'm a business man,  I have my own company.

The only person I have in this world is My dad Malik Muhammad,  I lost my mom Aleena muazzan  during my birth and since then Dady didn't remarry.  He raised me on his own and I'm sure it was though for him. Sometimes I just fell  I'm the bad luck that changes his life to the worst .but he says I'm a blessing but the fact are there. My birthday is my mom death anniversary and her birthday too .
I had only dated one person which is Amayra. She's my first and last insha Allah

Amayra and I first met when I escort ya Abbas to Ashmirah place,i don't know what happened but something clicked inside me and I fell for her. When I first tell ya Abbas about my feelings he laughed at me and say she's going to reject me,  that I should forget about her.
But I didn't give up with the help of ya Ashmirah, she fell for me.  We are now in a relationship for a year.
Dady likes Amayra alot and ask me to always be by her side .

Don't forget to vote and comment

Khadijatoou