𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝟐𝟒

Hiiiii

Thankyou all.....for your support

Jeon crying in a pain and pleasure.
Kim kissing his cheeks to distract from pain.

Kim noticing that Jeon feel more pain so he saying sorry for his act.

Jeon: Don't have to say. It's make you happy , right?

Kim:Yes but if it hurts you then don't you have to endure.

Jeon:No It make me happy also.

Kim:Baby if you like it then I'll do it until morning.

Jeon:Hey..you pervert husband.

Kim:Okay until morning don't talk..

Kim kissing him. And kissing his forehead. Jeon eyes became teary that his husband loving him very much. He is lucky to have a husband like him. Kim hold his hand above his head.

Kim said I love you baby..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kim kissing his chest ,tummy and his lower body.

After long time,kim noticed that Jeon is tired . He cleaned both of them. And laid beside him.

He hugged his husband. Jeon also hugged him and slept in his husband's warmth.In early morning, usually Jeon woke up. But now Kim woke up and saw that Jeon sleeping beside him.

He didn't disturbed him. He kissed his forehead for little longer. And he went to bathroom. Kim got ready to go to meet someone related to business matter.

So he woke up Jeon. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled at his handsome husband. Kim said that he have to go to meet someone related to business.

Jeon sat and asked did he eat breakfast. Kim thanking God in his mind for giving him such a caring husband. Kim said that he'll eat in restaurant.

Kim kissed his cheeks and bid bye..
Jeon saw the time and went to bath.After he came from bathroom,food is came. But he don't know who ordered so he asked them.

Delivery man said someone ordered from this room only. Jeon said thank and went inside. He opened the parcel. He saw that his favourite banana milk,sushi and Ramen noodles.

He came to know that his husband ordered.
He smiling like a crazy. He ate it. He had a call from his mother-in-law. He attended the call.

Mrs.kim asked that how they are. Jeon said that they are happy. And he asked about hospital. Mrs.Kim said that In hospital there is no problem. You both don't have to worry about it.

Mrs.kim asking how his health (indirectly asking about his leg🌚). Jeon got confused by her ques. He said that he is alright. She said that they both have to stay their for more than one week.

Jeon:Why mom?

Mrs.kim: You both have to spend time with each other.

Jeon: Yeah we have to. But why here.

Mrs.kim: Why you don't wish to spend time alone with your husband?

Jeon: I wish but...

Mrs.kim: Don't say anything.. I have a work bye.. enjoy both of you.

She wish both of them will happy so only she do everything. Kim had a meeting with someone in restaurant. That meeting went well.

They accepted to deal with Mrs.kim. Kim is really happy. In hotel , he bought banana milk and strawberry milkshake . He bought it and went to their room.

Jeon is shy to see his husband. Kim is happy to see his husband all red cheeks.
Kim hugged him hurriedly. Jeon don't know what to do so he hiding his face in his neck.

Kim patting his husband and kissing his cheeks. He knows that his his husband is shy to face him. After few minutes,kim break their hug. But Jeon kept hugging.

Kim Don't want to break so he just hold him and went to bed and sat. Jeon broke their hug . Kim pecked him on his lips. Jeon hiding his face by his hands.

Kim held his hand and asked why he is shy.
Jeon closed his eyes. Kim kissed his forehead and Jeon is now relaxed. Their noses touch each other. Jeon rest his head on his husband's chest.

Kim said that they have to return to home.
Jeon asked why. Kim said that the matter finished successfully.

Jeon:Can we go somewhere.

Kim: What baby you're asking. I have to go to hospital. You know right?

Jeon: Yeah you have to ..when we will come tokyo next time.

Kim: I don't know when. We'll spend our time together here. Tomorrow we have to go back.

Jeon: Thankyou....

He pecked kim happily. Kim got schoked by his husband's act. Jeon said that he have to see Eiffel tower.

Kim said okay to him. They both have to get ready to go.

They both got ready and travelling in cab. That went to the location. Jeon bought a camera recently in their home town. He took it everywhere he go.

He took more pictures of his husband only.
Kim took some pictures of his beautiful husband. Kim suddenly hugged Jeon and closed his eyes.

Jeon smiled and hugged. Kim asked him to come with him to eat dinner ina restaurant.
Jeon said okay. He feel something so he kissed his husband not caring about anything around them.

Kim didn't expected this. He also kissed him. Jeon's cheeks and ears became red. Kim kissed him longer and holding his waist closer to him.

Jeon closed his eyes and feel his husband's kiss and his hands movement. He held his hand behind his head . After some time,kim broke their kiss.

Kim said I love you .. I don't want to leave you ever. Jeon started to cry by his husband's love and care . Kim said don't cry my dear baby. If you cry then I 'll punish you like yesterday.

Jeon blushed then hugged him. They both went to restaurant and ate . They returned to hotel. While Jeon fresh up ,Kim had a call from Jim his soulmate.

Jim said something that made kim shock.

What Jim said to him? Is it any bad thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~Continue~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ignore mistakes.

Thankyou for the support>⁠.⁠<...♥

I hope you will give support like before....

Don't be silent readers😮‍💨.
Read and suggest your thoughts in comment section. That will motivate me to write.

Give your opinion on this stories. If you have any suggestion then comment it. I 'll try to do it.