I immediately palmed my mouth and tears streamed down, I placed my hand on my belly and smiled as I chuckled in pure happiness, I don't know if I had to fall in woe or be happy but I've a life inside me and I should never be disappointed by it, I'm going to be a mother, I don't care if Jungkook is the Father or Yoongi will kick me out but I felt strong that I'm not alone, All my life I felt myself alone and after Dad's death I left all alone but now I felt like I've someone besides me who's my own.

I can't let Jungkook know about it, there's two options that he'll told me to abort the child or he'll became more obsessive and possesive which will made him to cross many limits to get the child and I can't let any of this to happen, I don't now, even care what will be the reaction of Yoongi after knowing it but I've to keep it hidden, I know that's not a thing to hide but at least I can't reveal it now. I've to do something.

I let go of the medical drip as I walked to the reception. "I want to make a call". I called Hoseok as he panicked to know that I'm in hospital but he came right just after the 5 minutes of the call, I felt so bad that he paid the bill as I smiled that I've someone who's not with me with his own greed. "Thank you so much". I said as I chuckled to watch him giving me an judgmental bombastic side eye.

"Take your Thank you to yourself Miss, I didn't came to get your thank you". I smiled as we walked out while Yeonjun watched her from afar with tears in his eyes. "I'm so Sorry unnie, I hope you're living a good life but watching everything it doesn't seems to be".

--

"Let drink something healthy". Hoseok drove to the nearest fresh juice and smoothies bar and made me drink an healthy fresh fruit juice. "Oh my it's an big one I can't drink it all" He glared at me made me to smile in nervousness. "You're such a Mom". He laughed as I took a sip while watching outside, I smiled watching a little girl with two ponytails walking with her Father while jumping, I don't know if my child will ever got the love of her Father or I'm not even sure that my child will ever got the name of her Father. I shook my head shrugging the negative thoughts.

"Is everything alright?!". Hoseok asked as I jerked my head at him and smiled. "Yeah obviously everything is well going". I smiled. "You know I always got to know whenever you smiles in fake". I gulped as I hide my eyes from him while blinking made the tears to fall down. "I don't know I made a huge mistake". I said, he's the only, one and only person who I can trust and share.

"Is it a that much big mistake that you can't even tell me?!". He said while tilting his head as I burst into an cry while hiding my face in my palms made him to ran to me and starts to rub my back. "Hey hey! It's alright! Everything will be fine". I shook my head. "Now there's no turning point hobie". He sat besides me. "If there's not any turning point then can't you even erase it?!". Realization hit as I wide my eyes. I can't turn anything and erasing, I can't erase that little life inside me as closes my eyes with tears as I shook my head.

"I can't". I said as he sigh. "Is it anything about Yoongi?!". I again shook my head. "Now it's about me". I said as he looked at the other side and sigh. "Should I've to fight or just got on my knees?!". I said as he took a deep breath. "Sometimes fighting is nothing but an foolish act and sometimes going on the knees is nothing but stupidity so I must say Follow your heart, do what your heart says". He said as I looked at him as I nodded my head.

"Go with the circumstances and see the situations even if you've to be on your knees but go for it and when you got the chance hold the situation down and then Fight for yourself". He said right Jungkook is having my weakness and I shouldn't have to fight with him, I did fight when he was trying to get into my pants as I pushed him even if he made me helpless but I didn't stumbled but now he have my biggest weakness and fighting right now will be such an foolish act but I also need to save my child, I looked down and nodded, agreeing to his words.