A Lying Witch and A Warden

Open on a witch with green hair and a staff backflipping onto a cliff. She glares up at a large purple snake.

"Foolish child! I could swallow you whole!" The giant reptile says before hissing.

"Do not underestimate me, Gildersnake, for I am the Good Witch Azura, warrior of peace!" Azura says before she poses as the wind blows her hair before dropping into a battle stance and holding her staff like a bazooka. "Now eat this, sucka!" She fires off her staff.

The shots from the staff hit the Glidersnake. "No! My only weakness: dying!" Then he collapses.

The scene then cuts to a doll of Azura and a green snake being held.

"And that's the end." The girl holding the doll and snake says.

"The end of what?" A woman asks.

"My book report." The snake hisses and bites the doll. "I think I knocked it out of the park."

"Your book report is why you're in here." A man in a suit, Principal Hal says from behind his desk. He gestures to the door, through which two students can be seen outside running by screaming, snakes biting their heads.

"Oh. That's where the backup snakes went." The girl says.

"And what were you going to do with this?" The woman asks while she holds up several firecrackers tied together.

"That was for the Act Three closer." The girl replies.

"Mija, I love your creativity, but it's gotten out of hand. Do you remember why you were in the principal's office the last three times?"

A flashback cuts to the girl on stage at an audition for Romeo and Juliet, holding a spork.

"O happy dagger, give me death!" The girl stabs the spork into her torso before tearing her dress, making several links of sausages fall out. Everyone else on stage screams and runs. Another flashback shows the girl sewing a pigeon head onto a squirrel's body, on a platform labeled 'baby griffin'.

"Now for the final anatomically correct touch, spider breath." She opens the model's beak. Many spiders come out, crawling over her and the table. People scream in terror, throwing objects everywhere. Cut to cheerleading tryouts, where a girl does a successful backflip. Every other student applauds.

"You think that's an impressive trick?" The girl throws her pom-poms to the side. "Take a look at this." She turns around to reveal she flipped her eyelids inside out. "Bleep, bloop, bleep!"

Everyone else screams and runs, and it sounds like at least one person is gagging. Cut back to Principal Hal's office.

"We all love that you express yourself, but if you can't learn to separate fantasy from reality, you may need to spend the summer here." The woman holds out a pamphlet for Reality Check Summer Camp. The girl takes it reluctantly.

"Don't worry, Mom. I won't let you down." The girl stands up triumphantly. "No more weirdness!"

The snake in the girl's hand suddenly jumps out and bites the principal. He falls to the ground with a yell while the snake hisses

"That doesn't count, right?" The girl asks.

Cut to the girl, who is standing disappointedly in front of her house.

The girl's mom exits the house. "Oh! Oh, my baby!" She hugs her daughter. "Now, don't worry. Summer camp is only going to be for three months. You'll be so busy balancing checkbooks and learning to... appreciate public radio, the time will fly by!"

"But I don't like any of that stuff. I like editing anime clips to music and—and reading fantasy books with convoluted backstories." The girl says while taking out her The Good Witch Azura book.