⋆ ★poa ⟿ fury and firebolts★⋆

Start from the beginning

"Well, would you look at that!" George said cheerily. "We're...er...on the staircase!" 

Y/N had to bite back a laugh at Elijah's expression of annoyance. "Thanks for the observation, dumbass," he said. 

"Okay, that wasn't nice, Ellie," Fred said in mock offense, defending his twin. 

Elijah just rolled his eyes and said, "Don't call me that." 

Fred looked at him quizzically. "You let our little troublemaker call you that, but we can't?" 

"She's been calling me that for two years - you can't start now!" 

"Damn right," Y/N said with a proud smile, climbing up the last step and through an archway into the corridor. 

The twins and Elijah explained their plan to change the colours of the Slytherin common room while they walked through the halls. 

"Put a Gryffindor crest on Malfoy's bedspread for me, will you?" Y/N said with a chuckled as they reached the portrait hole. 

Elijah nodded at her, "Will do," he said. 

Fred said the password and the Portrait Hole swung open. The Fat Lady still wasn't back and Sir Cadogan kept yelling, 

"Stand, you rascals, and fight! Fight for your honor!" 

They ignored him and piled into the common room. Y/N's eyes landed on Dean, who had also come back early. He was curled up on an armchair, sketching. 

"Well, this is where we depart," George said, turning back to the exit. 

"Alright, bye dorks!" Y/N said. Elijah hugged her, Fred and George ruffled her hair, then they left. 

She skipped over to Dean and just...laid on top of him. 

"Ger'off me!" she heard Dean's muffled complaints. 

Y/N didn't budge, "Nice to see you too, Thomas," she said cheerily. She could literally hear him roll his eyes. 

Dean tried to push her, but it didn't work. Finally, with a huge heave, Y/N was on the carpet, on the floor. 

"Thomas! What was that for?!" she demanded. It was a joke, of course. She wasn't hurt - Dean wasn't that strong. 

With a shrug, Dean said, "I'm...you...you were on my drawing," he said decisively. 

She tried to peek at what he was sketching. "Anndd....whatcha drawing?" 

"Nothing!" he exclaimed, grabbing the front cover of the sketchbook and slamming it closed. 

"Oookay...?" Y/N said. "Anyway, haven't spoken to your arse in forever." 

Dean looked down at her on the floor, then said in a tired voice. "We pulled an all-nighter yesterday."

"That was forever ago," Y/N said firmly. 

After a little bit of banter, Y/N was laid down on the couch while Dean tried to stack books on her head. After she had six, she attempted to get up without dropping them.