96. Lanterns with the Moon

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Everytime I look into your eyes, I just forget all my problems.

I don't know what's happening to me but I know that as long as I'm with you, I can be at ease without a worry.

I just hope our time together will endless through life and death... Wanyin, you're a strong leader but will you let me carry your burden with you, make your happiness and problems mine?

Jiang cheng was completely red in both embarrassed and flustered.

"Wanyin, now that I have finally found my heart, I can only ask you to be my other half who can fill my empty soul with yours."

Jiang cheng was completely silent for a while. He looked down, unable to look at his eyes. His heart was racing out of his chest and he felt so much heat, he couldn't bear but lean towards the Jade. His body trembled as he forced himself to look up.

It was a good thing that the Lans were taught self control or this Lan would have ravaged the delicate flower infornt of him. The Jiang looked so fragile and delicate. All he wanted to do was to hold him tightly and keep him away from the others so only he could see the lotus. His hands trembled to a pale white as he refrained himself from doing something stupid.

But the scene of Jiang cheng trying to lean closer to him simple broke his chain of control.

His big figure engulfed the petite lotus into a strong hold. Jiang cheng gasped surprised but slowly leaned into the hold as well.

"Is this an answer Wanyin?" He asked gently near his red ears. Jiang cheng nodded his head against the broad shoulders all red like a tomato cause that's the max he could go.

He softly whispered, "I ..ove you too..."

The Lan lighted up like lantern, he tightly wrapped his hands around the small of his waist and lifted him in the air as he swirled in joy. Jiang cheng tried to hide his face but his hands tightly held the blue-white robes.

"Xichen... put me down." He said slowly. But the Jade was too immersed in the feeling. Jiang cheng tried to push him away but the Lan was too strong. He felt his head ringing and he came up with a plan. It's fine if the Lan doesn't listen. He'll simply make him listen.

While the Lan was flying in cloud 9, Jiang cheng grabbed his face and in seconds, he connected their lips tightly like a lock.

The Lan immediately stopped and put him down as he leaned forward with a smile on his face.

Tongues swirled as they kissed under the moonlight.

They ignored their surroundings as they indulged to loving eachother.

But that was not the same with the red robed man whose head was red hot in fury.

"SECT LEADER LAN!!!" He shouted with his demonic voice. The lovely peaceful moment he had with the stone face vanished immediately.

They were hugging eachother seconds ago but after hearing a really sweet confession, Wei wuxian really wanted to know who it was.

He ignored his husband's words and peeped at the other side and there went his love.

The flute was no longer on his waist but floating mid air. A dark aura emerged around him, smoky black tentacles swayed furiously. Seeing that the couple did not hear him he roared again.

"ZEWU-JUN!!!!! Get your fucking hands off my brother!"

Lan wangji tried to calm him down but the Wei was not budging.

The couple parted away immediately, embarrassed.

"Wei wuxian, why are you here!" Jiang cheng said flustered. But before he knew it, Wei wuxians hands tightly grasped the neat collar of the Lan.

He continously pushed him till the Lan bumped into a tree.

"Young master Wei? What's wrong?"

Wei wuxian tightened his hold. "How dare you touch my brother like that you fucker!!"

"Wei wuxian!! Let him go." Jiang cheng shouted then looked to the side to find the stone face in a dilemma.

"You stone face, go and do something, that's your brother he is holding!"

But wangji did not bother making him even more furious.

Zidian flashed out like lightning making the common people think it's going to rain.

"Let him go before I make you!"

Wei wuxian did not hear anything other than his loudly beating heart and his hurried breath.

"How dare you do that thing to my innocent brother! Just because you need someone to bear your burden doesn't mean you get to use him!"

"Young master Wei, I get that you are concerned for Wanyin but please rest assured. I would never dream of hurting Wanyin so I kadly ask you to leave my clothes."

Weu wuxian did smirked and laughed in idiocy. "You really think I'll listen to your pathetic words."

He laughed and took a step back before punching the Lan. But Xichen did not dodge or attack. He couldn't. Wei wuxian was afterall his brother's lover. He did not wish to sadden his brother.

Just as another punch came at him but this time with threads of demonic power flashing around, he stopped it with two fingers.

Wei wuxian's hand shook and he finally gave up. But he did not stop. After his rebirth, he practiced how to fight without damaging his body with the help of his lover. He could use his demonic energy without and side effects and he finally has a chance to use it.

He took a few steps back and placed his hands as if he was playing a flute and magically his flute appeared.

He reflected the dark night as each tune striked at the Lan. But not a scratch was on the other as he dodged everything perfectly.

On the other hand, Jiang cheng screamed on top of his voice. The cold night making his skin tremble. He tried all he could but Wangji held him back.

His hand was tightly griped by the stone bitch.

"What is wrong with you! Your brother is getting hurt there you fucking piece of SHIT!!!"

"Brother is stronger, I believe in him." That might be the longest sentence he had ever heard form the Lan but he did not believe him.

He kept screaming. He couldn't even unleash zidian properly as it flickered.

His breath was struggled as he gasped visibly in pain. He coughed violently before he fell on the Lan beside him. A trail of blood from his nose.

Hats off to my friend who gave me a lovely confession line.👏