“Ah fuck Dad it’s itchy ahh hell”He again try to scratch his body but Manik stop him,Manik stood from the bed and give him lose shirt,Arman wear this and lay on the bed.

“Let me apply on your legs too”

“Noooo Noooo You go,I apply by myself please,It’s so embarrassing”

“I am your father,I saw you many times naked it’s nothing come on sit”

“No no please I beg you”He made cry faces,Manik sighs and gave him lotion.

“Fine be fast we are waiting”He said and started to walk out.

“Yeah don’t forget to wash your hands”Arman shouted,Manik chuckled and left from there,Armam threw the lotion on the couch and changed his trousers then left the room.

They were all sitting on the dining table,Mayan on Manik’s lap while sulking.

“Bub what happened?''Arman asks softly and Mayan shows him his pouty lips.

“Don’t talk if you both are bad,very bad you both don’t love me,I am injured instead of taking care of me you both are fighting”Anurag chuckled and Arman smiled.

“Aww my bub we are not fighting anymore right Anu?”

“Hmm yeah he is right,stop sulking and start your dinner”Mayan glared at him cutely and hid his face on Manik’s chest.

“Buba why you are not eating coms on see I make your fav Rice”Nandini started to serve Arman,Anurag who stopped eating and looked at his plate which was almost empty.

“Arman can you stop being careless over food”Manik scolds Arman who made faces and started to eat,Nandini started to feed Mayan who was eating with pout.

“Now why are you sulking?”Manik asked him in an annoying tone,Mayan hit his chest which caused him to groan.

“Don’t talk with me in this tone you oldie”Mayan scolds him and looks at Anurag with puppy eyes who raises his eyebrow.

“Bhai can I come with you?Please say yes,I promise I won’t disturb you”

“But bacha it’s not a kids party”He said but started to regret when Mayan shot him death glares.

“I am kid too you?”Ahh Dad please ask him to take me,I promise I won’t do anything”He started to plead,Manik looked at Anurag who sighed.

“Fine fine,But I am telling you no any trouble”Mayan claps happily and nodded,Arman stop eating and started to look down,he want to go too,but he know Manik never allow him to go outside alone that’s why he ask Anurag but Anurag just refused him and now how he become agree for Mayan,he was playing with his spoon but he didn’t notice Manan looking at him,both share look and then Nandini stood and cup Anurag’s face.

“Baby can Arman come too?What will he do here?Please take him too”She said in her innocent look,Manik smirked and showed tongue to Anurag who rolled his eyes.

“Why do you always think about him?Why does he always come first?”This time he asked softly Nandini can see pain in his eyes but why?Why is he sad?She is just doing what mothers can do for their childs.She caresses his cheeks.

“Why are you asking this?”

“Leave it you won’t understand,and you go and change, we are going to party not for swimming”Arman looked at him with an angry face and left from there,Anurag carried a Mayan who looked like a small baby.

“Take care of them,and also try to behave,don’t show your real face to others,I can’t tolerate any carelessness”Manik warned him,Anurag nodded and played with Mayan’s hair.