ii, percy the bathroom god

p e r c y  t h e  b a t h r o o m  g o d
venus

━━━━━━━

Venus was on her nightly stroll. It helps her digest everything she has eaten. Venus binges when she's anxious, sad, and angry. And that's a lot. So, her nightly strolls also help calm her.

Suddenly a loud crash caught her attention, having her feet ran to the stalls. She saw Clarisse's friends drenched running out of the stalls, knowing nothing good happened she walked to the door and saw a drenched Clarisse and Percy standing by the broken stall doors.

Clarisse ran past her and Venus moved to the side to not be touched when Annabeth joined her both of them watching Percy who also tried to figure out what happened, "I can explain," Percy said, looking at the two. Venus walked to where he stood, observing the doors.

"He's a bathroom god," Venus said, looking at Annabeth who gave her a look.

She smiled and then bid goodbye to the both of them and left the bathroom to go to her cabin.

Venus did not like "Capture the Flag".

As she stood there, next to Clarisse, wearing that stupid helmet and holding that stupid sword, she wished to be in her cabin talking to her swan. She did not like wars.

"No maiming and no killing," Chiron said.

"Aww, shucks," Venus said, sarcastically as she unconsciously jabbed her finger on the edge of her sword. 

Clarisse started explaining to everyone their jobs, "Venus, you... you distract Luke. You know how he is," she said and then they all moved.

Venus groaned and rolled her eyes before walking away. She removed her helmet and shook her head before dropping the helmet and walking away.

Mission: distract Luke.

"Wow, Luke, so competitive," Venus said after watching him bring down her teammates and come to the woods to the Flag. He turned and looked at her.

"Venus," He said and then smiled, a smile she knew all too well about what he was about to say, "You don't like Clarisse, do you?" He asked.

"Hmm, no, but I like winning," She said, sitting down on the fallen tree and looking at him.

"Do you really wanna do this?" He asked.

"We don't have. You can just surrender." She shrugged, tapping her sword on the ground.

"As if." He said, marching towards her to attack her but she raised her sword to deflect it. She moved their swords to the side, before pushing him. 

"You've been practicing," He said, a little surprised. She smiled, before slicing her sword by his feet but he jumped and deflected it, quickly. 

She raised her sword, striking it towards his neck but he raised his own, clashing their swords together. She moved it to the other side, trying to push his sword from his sword but it was of no use. He was much stronger.

The music of sounds was the only thing in their ears along with their heavy breathing, as they tried to push each other's sword out of their grip. She raised her leg, scaring him by acting as if she was about to kick his face and he stepped back. He raised his sword and so did she, clashing their swords together and pinning the tips against the ground.

She gave him a smirk and in an instant he struck his sword towards her bare neck, her eyes widened and she gasped, stepping back but stumbling over her feet and falling to the ground with a thud and crunches of leaves. But she kept a grip on her sword and raised it to stop his sword which was pushing against her.

He bent on one knee, pushing the sword and she tried hard to push him off but when he pressed her sword on the ground she knew she had lost. She breathed out, in defeat and opened her eyes looking up at him.

They both smiled, breathing heavily as they had become exhausted. 

"Go, get it, Luke." She said, out of breath as she let go of her sword and sat up, twigs and leaves in her hair. 

"You did well," He said, standing up.

"Whatever," She smiled and he chuckled, walking away to capture the flag.

I need a bath.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

i tried with the sword fighting okay DON'T JUDGE.