"Snow Swallow, let's go."

Xiao Long laughed three times, waved his sleeves, and left. Xiao Snow Swallow stared at Wu Yun for a while and then followed her father.

Outside the Wu family, Xiao Long noticed something unusual about his daughter and said, "Snow Swallow, why? Were you scolded by that useless waste? Or are you still reluctant to the events of the past? Remember, those who achieve great things don't dwell on trivial matters."

Xiao Snow Swallow replied, "Father, it's not that I'm reluctant. I just find him strange. How could a waste without a dantian dare to utter such arrogant words?"

"Haha." Xiao Long laughed, "I see. Rest assured, even if Wu Tian used some method to restore his dantian, how could he catch up to your cultivation in just two months? Kill him after two months."

In the Wu family's living room, the members of the Wu family were still gathered.

"Wu Yun, this matter concerns the life and death of our Wu family. How can you be so hasty?"

"Master, I request to reject Wu Yun's proposal. Who will represent our Wu family in the competition against Xiao Xueyan two months later?"

"Master, I don't agree. How can the future of our Wu family be decided by Wu Yun, this teenager in his teens?"

Wu Tian frowned and roared, "Shut up, Yun'er is my son, his decision is my decision. Besides, who among you can come up with a better solution? Are you really willing to submit to the Xiao family's feet? To be their lackeys?"

"You all can leave. The master has his own decision on this matter, no need for your worries."

Wu Zhan also spoke sternly.

After they left, Wu Tian said, "Wu Zhan, you also leave. I want to talk to Yun'er."

After Wu Zhan left, Wu Yun's face showed a sense of remorse. He insisted on giving his elixir to Xiao Xueyan, leading the family to the current situation.

"Father, I..."

"Yun'er, no need to say more. The situation has come to this point. Strive for the best. Xiao Long has been plotting for many years, and you, being young, can't be blamed. I just felt a spiritual fluctuation in your body. Could it be your elixir?"

"Yes, father. I had some encounters a few days ago and cultivated a new elixir."

"Haha, that's excellent. Thinking about the golden bead in your abdomen and the Supreme Martial God Technique, I'm filled with confidence. Yun'er, there are some things I cannot hear from you, but trust me, two months later, I am confident that Xiao Xueyan will be defeated by you."

"Yun'er, go and do your best. Regardless of the outcome, I stand behind you as your father."

Wu Tian's words deeply moved Wu Yun. After all, a father is always a father.

"Oh, by the way, Yun'er, I have two Creation Elixirs here. Take them, and I hope they will be of help to you."

"Thank you, father."

Wu Yun took the jade box handed by his father without hesitation.

Inside the jade box were two milky-white pills emitting a rich fragrance.

"Yun'er, these Creation Elixirs are extremely precious, with potent medicinal effects. I bought these two Creation Elixirs several years ago from the life-and-death arena in Starfeather City, originally intended for you. However, three years ago, when you lost your elixir, I kept them safe. Now, they've finally returned to their rightful owner.

Also, the digestion of the medicinal effects of a Creation Elixir usually takes about a month for an ordinary person. With two months remaining until the competition, you can absorb both of them.

Wu Yun nodded, saying, "Thank you, father."

Wu Yun was well aware of the preciousness of these Creation Elixirs. Elixirs, in general, were already quite valuable. Even the most common Qi Refining Pill would cost at least tens of thousands of gold coins. The price of a Creation Elixir, which was several times that of a Qi Refining Pill, was usually set at around five hundred thousand gold coins. Moreover, they were often hard to come by and rarely available in the market.

Five hundred thousand gold coins might take a middle-sized family like the Wu family two or three years to earn back. For some ordinary people, it could be an amount they would never earn in their entire lives.

"Father, your trust in me by giving such precious elixirs is the greatest. I will not disappoint you. I take my leave."

Wu Yun clasped his hands and left the reception room.