~Chapter 14~

Hey! So uh..sorry it's been a while! But this chapter is gonna be a ride! So have funnn with the final chapter!!💖💖

Alastor's POV:

My alarm went off and now it's time to go make breakfast and wake everyone. I walk into the kitchen, and grab a few things for making pancakes. I knew that whenever I make pancakes, Angel seems to really enjoy them. So maybe this 'Molly' girl, will too. I finish making pancakes, and set the plates for everyone on the table. Then I walk down the hallway to get every body in the hotel up. 

"Oh Husker!" I say as I knock on his door. I hear some slight mumbling, and the door opens. "The fuck do you want?" 

I chuckle a bit before speaking again. "Well, breakfast is ready! Go sit down while I wake the others."

I had woken everyone except for Angel Dust and the demon with him. After I went to wake him, I went to the dining area, and sit down with everyone. 

"So, how is everyone's morning?" I ask. Everyone was too busy eating, so they didn't reply. That's when Angel Dust comes.

"My mornin' is great Al! By the way, I have someone to introduce to all of you." He steps to the side, revealing the demon I'd met the night before. "This is Molly! She's..she's my sister!" Molly waves, and then I notice Charlie, who gets up quickly, running over to Angel and his supposed sister.

"Holy shit Angel! You have a sister?? This is so awesome! Molly, right? Are you interested in staying here at the hotel?!" She asks, going one hundred miles per hour. Molly looks somewhat..concerned, but happy at the same time. 

Molly chuckled. "Heh, actually yeah. I was thinking of getting a room. I wanna spend some time with Anth- I mean, Angel Dust! It's been a while since we've seen each other."

What was the name she was about to say? Definitely not Angel Dust. Charlie then speaks again, "Oh, yes, of course! We can get everything sorted to get you a room here. You can stay as long as you'd like, too!" She smiles happily, then goes to finish her food. "Well Angel, Molly, come sit down, there's food at the table." I say with a small smile. 

They go sit down, and chat a bit with the others. Vaggie seems to be skeptical of Molly, but she tries not to show it. Niffty came running up to meet Angel's sister as well, since she loves meeting new people. Once everyone is finished eating, Niffty grabs the dishes and starts to clean them.

"So..Alastor, right? You made those pancakes? Cause they were actually really good!" Molly sat politely, and smiled. She seemed rather..innocent compared to her brother. "Ah, yes, my dear. I learned my cooking skills from my mother long, long while ago. So thank you, it truly is a pleasure." 

Angel's POV: 

Alastor seems to be pretty comfortable with Molly already. Kinda suspicious if ya ask me. But as long as he isn't hurting her, everything will be fine. "Hey, Mol's. Let's getcha that room and then we can do some more catching up?" Molly nods, and Charlie smiles while she goes to get Molly a room. 

Once her room is all set up, we sit down on her bed together. "Hey, so uhm..I'm not just here to catch up, actually." I give her a slightly confused smile. She chuckles awkwardly, then continues. "I did come to catch up! But there's also another reason. Jonathan and Dad want to hear from you..well, mostly Jonathan. He cared about you y'know."

As soon As she says my brother and my dad want to see me, my smile fell. I could tell she noticed, because she looked down. "You don't want to, do you..?" I quickly make her look up at me. "Well, ya know me and Dad..I hated him, he hated me. With Arackniss, he at least cared a little, but our relation was still strained. I don't know..it's just been a long time."

She smiles slightly, and nods. "Yeah, I know. I get it if you don't want to, but I promise you won't have to stay for long. Jon has been looking for you just as much as me." I looked slightly surprised. I knew he cared, but with our fight before I died, I thought he wouldn't want to see me ever again. "Fine..we can go. But only for a little bit, 'kay?"

Molly smiles and nods. "Great! Lets go then!"

Fuck I've been working on this chapter for so long, and i can't anymore 😭😭 I've tried to finish it out, but I've lost all motivation for this fanfic because I no longer ship radiodust, and it won't be canon at all to the actual show. I'm so sorry for all of you who enjoyed this story, but with my life and lack of motivation I just can't. Hope you liked it and I'm so sorry ❤️❤️