~Chapter 8~ Talking

I am gonna try to make this chapter longer than usual. Idk alright? I've been reading some really good fanfics, and I've gotten some more motivation from them! They are Radiodust fanfics by The first one is called Secret Confessions, and the second one is called Dangerous Desires! If you like fluff, mixed with angst, and some smut/NSFW, then these are perfect! Anyways, onto the chapter itself.

Alastor's POV

"T-Thanks Al. Y'know..for helpin' me." Angel says as I help him into his room. Charlie wanted to help me bring him up, but Vagatha had grabbed her, making sure she was alright. I just teleported us up to his room. 

His room is..bright. The walls are light pink with white trim. His bed has bright pink covers, and he has a purple pink vanity. I saw a small bowl with the name Fat Nuggets engraved on the front. His pig. Heh, all those times a threatened to eat that pig. Of course, I wouldn't do that. Unless..unless he did something to really annoy me. 

"Of course, dear! It was nothing!" I look at him, my smile not faltering. I feel relieved he's ok, but it's kind of annoying that I needed to save him. What am I saying..

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Angel. "So..how'd ya know where I was? I mean, I didn't tell ya where I worked. Plus, I don't think you would know much about..y'know."

"No I don't know much, and I don't need to! But I knew enough to know you work for Valentino. And Valentino, he may seem nice on the outside..but that's how most overlords are." Angel sits down on his bed as I speak, and Fat Nuggets crawls onto his lap. "But, can I ask..does Valentino do this often?"

"..yeah. He does. But trying to get out of it just turns into worse punishment. Do ya..uhm, want to sit down? I've got more questions for ya, little Strawberry Pimp." He says. I sigh, and sit down On the bed. "Please refrain from calling me that, Angel. Now, what are your questions?" 

Angel's POV

[Ten minutes later]

"Ok so..you've avoided this question for the past 10 minutes, and I've asked every other question I had. So, how did you know that something was happening to me?" We've been sitting here for around 10 minutes, and I tried asking Al this question every couple a minutes and he avoided it. I literally asked questions I didn't even need to ask! He's gotta answer now.

"Angel..I..I don't know." He finally says. Literally anyone could tell he is lying. "Al, I know you're lying. Ya can tell me the truth." I continue petting Fat Nuggets, and look over to Alastor, smiling gently.

He takes a deep breath before speaking again. "Fine. After you left, I had a..bad feeling. Like something was going to happen. A little later, it grew into something that felt as if someone was in trouble..but not in the entertaining way. So, I asked Charlie." At this point I was very interested, so I stayed quiet and waited for him to continue.

He didn't continue after a minute or so. "Are you gonna continue? I'm interested right now Al." He looked up from his hands and sighed. "Alright, alright. I asked Charlie, and she said she got a similar feeling when someone she loved or cared about was in trouble.." He looked down again, as if he was ashamed of something.

"Uh-huh..so, ya care for me?" I ask, my tone teasing, even though I actually want to know. I'm sure he'll deny it..but hey, I can at least ask and see.