~Chapter 7~ Escape

Sorry I haven't been posting! I haven't had many ideas lately :/

But! I've got motivation and a few ideas, so hopefully I can post chapters more regularly! Anyways, hope you have fun reading!

Angel's POV

"Alastor! You just opened someone's door!" Charlie sighed and shook her head slightly. 

Valentino's head turned to the two people who had just barged into the room. Very annoyed, he said, "May I ask why you barged into my office? I don't have anything you need." He tightened his grip on me as he spoke.

"Oh, but that's where you're wrong. You do have something..or should I say somebody, we need." He looked at me, and I looked back with a confused expression. Sure, I was relieved, but this they didn't need  me. I don't work at the hotel, or have much to do with it, or anyone there.

"If you're asking for Angel Cakes here, well I'm afraid you can't have him." He gripped me tighter, and I felt like my bones were about to combust. I winced at the pressure, but he just smiled mischievously and held tighter. 

"V-Val..y-you're hurting me.." I managed to say as he held me. He looked down at me, the look in his eyes telling me to stop complaining. He then looked back up at Alastor and Charlie.

"Well, you can't have him, so you may go." He smiled. I looked over to Alastor, who was squinting at Val. He all of the sudden got closer, and static filled the room. I looked up and saw his eyes were radio dials.

"Now, now..you will let us have him..or you face the consequences.." As he spoke, his mouth didn't open. His teeth glowed a golden-yellow, and he was actually kinda terrifying. But, he was still hot. Who knew a crazy ass murderer could be so..fine?

Valentino sighed, and his grip on me loosened. "Fine..you can have this whore. I don't need him anymore anyways.." He pushed me up off the couch. He pushed me pretty hard, and I almost fell. Charlie ran over and caught me though, just in time. 

"Thank you. We will be going now." Alastor's eyes went back to normal, and the static that filled the room went away. 

I stood up, but fell to my knees almost instantly. My legs ached. (You should know why..) "Oh my gosh!! Angel are you ok??" I smiled slightly and nodded. She and Alastor helped me get up and get out of the room. Once we all got out, I slammed the door behind us, and we headed out of the studio.