~Chapter 5~ Who's Getting Hurt?

Angel's POV

"I-I guess I can..uh..fuck you," I said after a couple minutes.

"Ok then! This will be fun.." He replied with a mischievous voice. He then got me out of the chains, and motioned for me to follow him.

We walked out of the room, and into his office again. We went over to the couch, and I braced myself for what was to come. Well, technically we both would be but..eh, never mind.

They started t- BITCH YOU REALLY THOUGHT! Did you even read the description?? There's no smut!! You really thought..🙄

Alastor's POV

It has been around an hour since Angel Dust left, and we started cleaning. We all were taking a break. We had cleaned the entire lobby and bar. Everything has been going super smooth! But..I still have that weird feeling..maybe I should tell Charlie.

"Charlie, dear! May I speak with you in private?" I asked the princess.

"Uh, sure! We can go to my room." She answered. She got up and headed to her room. I followed, and once we got inside I closed the door. He room was very clean and bright. 

"So what is it you wanna talk about, Al?" She asked me.

"Well you see," I started. "A little bit after we had started cleaning, I had this..weird feeling. It was like someone was getting hurt, but not in a good way."

"A good way?" I heard her mutter under her breath. "Anyways, I'm not really sure what that is. Although I have had a feeling sort of like that when Vaggie, or someone I care about, gets hurt."

"Hm..I don't really know anyone I sincerely..care about." I replied. She sighed and thought for a moment.

"Well I'm not sure. But, we did start cleaning just after Angel Dust left.." she began to trail off. 

I looked at her in surprise. "If you saying that I care for Angel, I don't. Though, I'm pretty sure he works for Valentino.." I just then realized that Angel could still be the one getting hurt, even if I don't care about him. 

I think Charlie saw the realization on my face and asked, "Al? Is something happening to Angel Dust?" I just looked at her.

"I think he might just be the one who's getting hurt.."