~Chapter 9~ More Talking

Alastor's POV

Of course he wants to know! Ugh, I should've thought of a different lie. I suppose if he really wants to know, I can tell him. "Look..I'm really not sure.." I look up, and see he is looking at me confused, as if expecting a different answer. "Angel, you look confused. I don't get what there is to be confused about."

He blinks a couple times and then speaks. "Sorry. I just didn't expect that. I thought you would just flat out deny it, ya know?" He chuckles slightly, and I look down again. "Hey. Al. Look at me."

I slowly look up. "I wantcha to know, it's ok that ya don't know. I'm glad ya were honest with me, 'kay?" I nod, and think about what he said. I was being honest. I really don't know if I care about him or not. He's just a..a sex craving pornstar, right..?

Angel's POV

Even though that wasn't the answer I was expecting, I'm still glad he's honest. A honest partner would be nice..wait, what am I thinking?! Val would most definitely kill me. Plus, Al doesn't want that. He probably just thinks I'm a slut, and is trying to be nice. Maybe he wasn't being honest. He just didn't want to be ruthless, cuz then Charlie would get on his ass. Yeah..he probably only said that..

"Al..were you being honest? Or do ya just think I'm a slut, like all the others?" Sure, it's not a lie. I am a slut. But it still kinda hurts. Alastor looks at me, and for a second, I think I see disbelief in his eyes. No longer than a second though. 

"Angel. I- Angel, I was being honest. I don't exactly know if I care for you or not. And..and do not say that you are a slut. Technically, that's Valentinos fault." I thought about his words for a second. He..he doesn't think I'm a slut? It's not all Val's fault though..I kinda got myself into it, and it's my escape most the time. That and drugs. "Well..thanks Al. When you do know if you care for me or not, come and talk to me. Even if you don't..well, I'll make sure you do~"

Sorry about a pretty short chapter, and the long wait. I haven't had any motivation lately, but now that I know there are a few people waiting I'll work on it more often. Also, I know the description of this story says no smut/nsfw, but! If you guys want me to write some, I will try my best. Just comment or something on this paragraph if you think I should or not. Thanks for reading!