~Chapter 13~ Chatting

Ah...I love writing while listening to a six and a half hour playlist, and it's 8:15 p.m. Best thing ever! Anyways, I've lost motivation for my fizzmodeus fanfic (for right now, at least) and so I'll only be working on this one. So..yeah! Oh- and i was thinking of doing some art of this fanfic. But, I need your help deciding which scene to do! Please tell me in the comments. 💖

Angel Dust's POV:

We walked to my room at a fast pace. I knew Alastor could stoop pretty low, but I didn't think he could be that low!! Whatever. Once me and Molly get to my room, I quickly shut the door and go sit on my bed.

"So. Forgettin' bout that. A month is a long fuckin time Molls!" She sits down next to me "I know Tony, but not as long as I've been waiting to find you..! It's been like..I don't know, 20 years?! That's a whole lot fucking longer than a month!" I sigh, and nod. I hug her tightly. It has been about 20 years since I've seen her, hasn't it..?

"Well..it's great to see you again. I've..I've missed ya." Molly starts to laugh. "You  missed me? Damn, I always knew you had that soft side. But seriously..I've missed you too." She hugs me even tighter, like if she were to let go, I would be gone. Just like when..nevermind.

"Hey, maybe we can get you a room here! Ya can't do too much while here..since da princess wants to try an' redeem demons, but it's not a bad place." She smiles, and lets go from our embrace. "Sure! Hey..that one demon. Was he the Radio Demon everyone talks 'bout?" 

Fuck. He is the radio demon. At least, that's what Vaggie said. "Uh, yeah. That's him. Sorry about him kinda sneakin up on us. He does that sometimes." She nods, before smirking slightly. "You looked pretty embarrassed out there when you saw he was watching us. Is that 'cause you didn't want him seein us, or..."

W-What? How the hell does she know that I..kinda like him..?! "What?! No, I just didn't like how he was spyin, that's all!" She continues to smirk, as if she knows I'm lying. How the hell does she always know everything? She always knew what was happening with me when we alive too.

"Alright. Whateva you say Tony." She looks around my room. It's kind of a mess, but she doesn't seem to mind. "Well, uh, you can stay in my room for da night, and we can getcha a room tomorrow." She nods, gets up, and heads to the bathroom. 

I sigh, lie down on my bed, and think about my talk with Alastor. He really doesn't think I'm a slut. I just..it's so difficult to think that he of all people would think that I'm not a slut, or anything like that. Maybe..maybe he does like me. Maybe I'm overthinking everything and he's being genuinely honest. I don't know..

I hear the shower turn on in the bathroom. Fat nuggets jumps up onto the bed, and curls up to me. I should just stop thinking about Al for the rest of the night.

[15 minutes later] 

"Tony! Where's your blow dryer?" I hear Molly ask as the shower turns off. "It's in the second drawer!" I hear the drawer open, and the blow dryer start. "Thanks!" 

I'm glad Molly is here. I'm sure Charlie will be thrilled to see her, heh. Molly walks out of the bathroom about 5 minutes later, and lies down next to me. "Been a while since we've slept in the same bed, huh?" I laugh and nod. "It's has. We shared one until we were, what, 8?" She nods, and chuckles a bit.

She then notices Fat Nuggets. "Holy shit, Tony. You have a pig??! He's so cuteee!" I laugh, and tell her about him. Fat Nuggets definitely warmed up to her quickly. 

Short after, we started getting less talkative and more tired. And we both drifted off to sleep.