Chapter 17 : A Dreamy nightmare ♡

{Play the song from beginning of the chapter}

Stefan's POV;

I couldn't!! I just couldn't!!

It's coming back!! All of it!!!

After she hugged me, I just kind of walked away from her telling her I need some space.

I go into my room, lock myself up and take out the small suit case behind my door and open it. There are lots of pictures in it and I know whose pictures are those too.

I take one picture and see manjari in her classical dress.

It was the picture when she loved to dance and when she was with ME!

*FlashBack* [1944]

Stefan was going in a cart with his mom. They were going to India. It was a new country for him. Most of his relatives were from India. But as his father was a Britisher, he was one too.

They both arrive and see the land of India and it's beauty. Stefan immediately brings a soft smile to his face as he get hits by positive and good vibes.

His mom worked for Indian orphanages. She used to give charity and donate them every year. But this time she decided to come and meet everyone.

As her mother got out of cart, he did too. His mother was talking to someone and then he heard some faint sweet voice singing. He understood it slightly as it was Hindi. He knew Hindi slightly from his workers.

He followed that voice and saw a woman. She stopped her singing and cleared her throat. She was practicing. He was amused by her voice even though he couldn't see her.

Then he saw her beating her palm on her head and she was worried.

She immediately ran from there and she took only one ghungroo band in her head. He saw she left the another band . So, he took the other band and started running behind her.

She was going to a temple. He followed her. She kept her ghungroo on the table and went inside. He thought to follow her, but she was fast.

So he waited and she came back wearing a classical dress. She had this beautiful eyes which were shaped more beautifully with Kajal. She had a bindi on her head and she had this beautiful medium hair which was tied in a ponytail with orange flowers.

He saw her. He was just staring at her. She was beautiful.
She had this beautiful pink lips and her cheeks were pinkish. She had that clear black orbs. She had those long eyelashes which took his breath away when she blinked. She looked so fragile and innocent.

He accidently stumbles on the door handle and suddenly her head spins towards his direction.

She sees him. Eventually she feels the same way about him too. She stares at him for awhile, checking his face features and gets out of daze.

He carefully places the other band of ghungroo in her hand and go away. He smiles to himself.

Aftersometime...

She comes out on the stage. He sees her first performance and since then everyday he used to come and watch her dance. He used to show her dance to his mom too.

They fell in love with each other but didn't express it.

Everyday they used to take a picture with each other in his camera.