Chapter 3 : Finding the lost♡

Edward didn't know whether she was alive or dead too, but deep down he felt that she was somewhere waiting for him too..

He closed the suitcase and called his son "Raghav chalo chalte hai tumhare maa ke pass!"

{Raghav let's go to your mom!}

Raghav ran to his father in a second and his father took his hand and began to head outside.

They took the car and searched everywhere for the women in photo, but nobody knew where and who she was.

Then he stopped infront of a beautiful garden. He shouted loudly "Meera !, Meera! please bahar aao "

{ Meera, Meera pls come out}

Nobody came outside so he shouted again "Meera!, Meera!!"

Then there came an old man furiously and said "Are kyu chilla rahe ho?, sunay de raha hume".

{ Hey! Why are you shouting, I can listen}

Edward didn't answer and he asked "Dada kya aapko meera, woh jo yaha rehti thi, aapko pata hai woh kaha hai?"

{Uncle do you know where meera is ? Who used to stay here, u know where is she?}

Then the old man said that " Meera beti yehi kaam karti hai , aaj usne chutii li hai! uske bachon ka janamdin jo hai"

{Meera works here only, she took a holiday as it was her childrens birthday}

But that old man was suspicious and he asked Edward "Aur tum kaun ho, angrezi ho na?, aur tumhe itni achi hindi kaise aati hai ? Kyu aye ho aur meera beti se kya kaam hai?"

{ And who are you? You are a britisher right? and how do you talk such good hindi? And why did u come here and what do you want with meera?!}

Edward couldn't answer his questions but instead he said "Dada main aap ko sab baad mein bataunga, Fihaal toh mujhe uske paas leke jaaye , mujhe uski bohot zaroorat hai" with pleading eyes.

{Uncle I will explain everything later, but  pls take me to her ,I need her so much}

The old man was convinced and he realized that he was a loyal man who wants help and mean no harm to meera.

The old man said "Beta vese bhi main shaam ko uske ghar jaaraha hu, uski bachon ke janamdin ke liye, tum bhi mere saath chalo mein usse milwa dunga tumse"

{Son, anyhow I'm going to visit her house for her children's birthday, u come with me then u can meet her }

Edward couldn't express his happiness and he said "Thankyou Dada!".

With that he thought to himself that he made an successful step in finding her!

.......................................................................

Hello loves ❤

How was the chapter?

Did he really make a successful step and who do you think meera is? And why is he desperate to meet her ?

Ok so listen guys I uploaded this chapter yesterday by mistakely I thought it was in drafts but it was saved so I completed the chapter today and posted it! Here you go!!!!

And pls pls pls do comment if ur reading this book I just want your responses abt how my book is!! It doesn't take much effort!

Stay tuned for Chapter 4!!

Puchkus to all of you💋

*529 words*

~Nishaa♡