Chapter 16 : Connections of Souls ♡

Manjari's POV;

It was evening. I didn't prepare anything. I decided to do my first dance again in that temple only.

I'm nervous but i know I can do it!!

I take a quick shower and wear my bhartanatyam dress that gauri bought for me.

This is the dress she is wearing!!!

I get ready and look at myself in the mirror. I get tears in my eyes!! I take the Surma/Kajal and apply it on my eyes.

I look so pretty. Then I look at the time and see it's 6:30
Omg I'm late!!!

I run and take those ghungroo in my hand and hear my door creak. I turn around and see Gauri with her mouth open. I mean I can her jaw has dropped.

I got to her and close her mouth with my hand. She grabs my hand and sees me from head to toe.

She takes her two hands and circle it around me. She then says "Thu Thu Thu kisiki nazar naa lage."

{Taking our an evil eye}

I look at her and smile sweetly.

I then say "Are meri tareef baad mein kar na, abhi hume jaldi pohanch na hain, bohot der hogayi!! Chal chal!!"

{Hey you can praise me all you want, but first let's go, we are already late!!}

~~~~~

We reach the temple and baba sees me. He gives me Aarti and puts the Kumkum down of my bindi.

He blesses me and says "Acha Kar na!! Tumhari Maa tumhe dekhe ke bohot khush hogi beta"

{Do good, your mom would be happy seeing this!}

I nod my head and go inside of the temple.

~~~~~

Edwards POV;

My mom had arranged something good. She actually bought me some Indian clothes and a hat.

I got ready for meeting Manjari.

I take the camera with me and hang it around my neck.

I then look at myself and get ready to go.