Chapter 14 : A Shoulder to cry ♡

[Play the song from the beginning of the chapter]

Manjari's POV;

I ran away. I found a lake. I wanted to be alone but i dont want to be alone, i know i sound like an crazy girl but right now i am confused and shocked.

I can't believe what just happened now.

Why does life always turns a U turn on me?, don't I deserve the happiness? I was happy when I was with him. And.... I love him. But I guess it's just me and not him, he loves someone else.

I am feeling a pang in my heart!! Don't I deserve someone in my life who cares for me? My mom and dad left me, my aunt left me. I lost all my loved ones.

I never had happiness in my life.

I sob so hard as I couldn't control my tears. Why am I this affected??? Because I love him, and he loves someone else.

I cover my mouth and cry heavily. I sense someone placing a hand on my shoulder. I go and hug that person without even glancing.

Right now I just wanted to cry, I wanted a shoulder to cry.

I hug that person and cry heavily on his chest. I sense him tighten the grip. He rubs his hand on my back to calm me. And I calm down.

I take deep breath and stop crying. I pull away from him and bore my eyes into his.

They were the colour of emerald green which reflected his soul. He was having small pink lips and a perfect jawline, his skin was like a pale rose pink. He had this beautiful sandy chocolate hair colour. Some of his hair strands were on his face.

Guys, so this is Stefan, played by Paul wesley!!!Omg I love him!!

Omg I love him!!

He was looking at me so intently. He slowly brought his hand towards my face and wiped off the tears from my face.

 He slowly brought his hand towards my face and wiped off the tears from my face

I was taking deep breaths. He put his hands on either side of my face and made me look at him. He slowly gestured me to take deep breaths with him.

And I did. I felt fine, I felt safe.