Step 5

What's the one thing that separates you from the girl he hooks up with and forgets and the girl that plagues his mind? 

It doesn't revolve around looks, first impressions, or anything of the sort. You need to separate yourself from the girl he goes out with - and then forgets - and instead become the girl he can't stay away from. 

There are many types of characters so this may work differently depending on your target. If your crush is an introvert, loner type then it's pretty easy because he wouldn't have many friends to begin with.

In the case of a guy's guy - you know the popular type with the big group of jock friends. Guys like these have plenty of friends to hang out with all the time and they don't usually get lonely. But they also don't confide in many. 

That's where you come in. Before the romance builds, before the sexual tension and the kisses and the sex, there is one most important thing to achieve if you want to leave him wanting more. 

You need to become his FRIEND first. 

Most guy's respect their friends. They respect the girls who are their friends. How many stories have we read about the main guy falling for his bestie when he's supposed to be dating the hot new chick. 

Once you've become his friend, you've accessed a part of him that only a select few have. And now you have the advantage of not only being a friend whom he confides in, but something more, which gives you the advantage over his 'bros.' 

It's a tricky situation. You don't want to lose his interest by playing hard to get, but trust me if you get him to confide, you're already almost there. A small part of his heart is already yours.

From the girl who always has you're backs, sincerely, 

Danielle Nio