𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥

Start from the beginning

Michael looks at the papers in horror. His hands shake a little and he looks at me confused

"I would never sue you, Y/N"

The honesty in his eyes confirmed my suspicions but I knew that if I didn't confront his agent while he was here, this probably would never go away.

"I know you wouldn't"

We both turn to Angie

"It wasn't enough for you to get rid of me but even after a year of us not being together, you're still so stuck on trying to make my life hell. What did Michael do this time, huh? Say he misses me?"

She scoffs

"Don't be ridiculous. I have no idea where this came from"

"Then why is your signature on the bottom of this paper?"

Michael tosses the file back on the desk. He leans back in his seat with his fist to his mouth. Something he does when he's trying to keep calm.

"Michael, I..."

"Get out!"

"But this is my office"

"Get out before you lose me as a client"

She should've BEEN fired but I keep my mouth shut.

For now

Angie huffs as she pushes from her desk and storms out of the office. The door slams behind her causing an echo throughout the room. I take a deep breath and lean on the edge of the desk.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry"

My body deflates a little. I've been fighting that bitch since she became Michael's agent and finally he gets to see what a menace she is.

"I told you when we first met her that something was off."

The way she looked at him. Angie never wanted to be just his agent. She was overly flirty and hands but she's the best in the game.

The second she saw me, she had a mission. To slowly slide me out of Michael's life while also copying my style. Wardrobe, hair colors..shit, even down to my nail sets

Like I said

OBSESSED

"I know you did but-"

"Why would you let her do this shit for so long?"

"I didn't know! Come on, have more faith in me than that. I would never turn a blind eye to someone tormenting you"

"You wouldn't?! So where the fuck were you when she was trying to get my company for fraud a few months ago?"

"She did what?"

Michael stands in front of me, caging me in while his nose gently rubs across my forehead. His fingers trail up my arms. Goosebumps trail right behind, sending a shiver up my spine. The air between us gets thick.

I want to push him off. To fight and scream because I am soooo fucking tired but he still has an affect on me

Michael takes my chin between his fingers and tilts my head up

"Tell me everything."

His voice is low and gruff. Those gray eyes bore into mine and I find myself falling. I slip from under him and shake the feeling off

"Why do you care? It's not like you left me or anything?"

I wipe away the tear that's threatening to fall

"Left you? You left me!"

I turn to him in shock and confusion. His face reflecting the same

"I came home from my first game away and all your shit was gone. I tried calling you and reaching out to you. I called your dad. Nothing but radio silence. Y/N, I'm still lost on what happened"