~~54: Seventeen The8 - Kiss Me~~

Start from the beginning

"Hi, let me formally introduce myself. I'm Xu Minghao, I was born in Liaoning, China in 1997 and I moved to Korea in early 2013 (idk when he acc moved to Korea I'm sorry 😭), it's a pleasure to meet you." a beautiful, tall boy said in a soothing voice and a pleasing accent.
"I'm y/l/n y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you too. I was born and raised in [country/countries] and I moved to Korea about ten years ago. I'm looking forward to working with you, Minghao." I greeted him with a welcoming smile and shook his hand.
"Me too." he said back politely.
"We're the same age by the way." I said to him.
"Oh really? That's great to know." he smiled.

This man is actually so breathtakingly stunning it's not even funny. His facial features look like they came fresh out of a painting and his hair and body proportions are just so perfect.
"So tell me, do you have any experience in baking?" I asked him.
"Well I worked in a bakery about four years ago as a packer so I kinda saw what was going on and I also do bake sometimes at home for fun and I'm also the one that mainly cooks amongst my roommates, so I guess I could say I do have some experience with this, yeah."
"Okay, and when you bake things, do they taste good?"
"Most of the time, yes."
"Do you have pictures of the food you've made?"
"Yes, one moment." he said, getting his phone out from his pocket.

He showed me pictures of some insanely tasty-looking confections, cakes, dishes, appetisers, you name it. If you saw these you would never believe he was just a packer.

"Wow these look amazing, Minghao, honestly. Let me tell you if someone saw these they'd never guess you were just a packer." I said to him as I looked through the photos.
"Really? Thanks a lot."

And just then did my boss come back with a couple pieces of paper in his hand.
"Okay, are you two ready to start the day off?" he asked us as we both said 'yeah' with enthusiasm.
"Okay y/n, what I'd like you to do today is show him round and tell him where everything is, and then can you two make these for me. Guide him step by step, okay, understood?"
"Understood, boss." I said, taking the papers from him.
"Cool, I'll check up on you every hour or so."

After that, Minghao and I left the office and headed down to the bakery and after I showed him round, it was time to get baking.

He actually ended up doing super well. All I was doing was telling him what to do as he whacked the ingredients together and mixed it and everything. All I helped in was mixing for a little bit because his hands ached but overall he did a great job. The only thing I would say just by analysing this one recipe is that he needs to memorise them but that won't happen overnight obviously and also maybe working faster but that's also something one picks up overtime.

After baking two more cakes and one confection, it was time for a break. We headed to the changing room areas and I got myself a cinnamon bun scrap and my cigarettes while Minghao just got an energy drink and a little chocolate bar. When we met back in the kinda eating area we leaned against the counter and muched on our snacks while chatting, getting to know eachother a little bit more.

"Wanna go outside and get a little fresh air?" I asked Minghao as soon as we finished our snacks.
"Yeah, I need it after three and a half hours straight in the warmth." he said.
"Ha, yeah." I said, opening the door and stepping outside with Minghao following closely behind me and then closing the door. Unfortunately I don't have any breaks today the same time as Anna but I got Minghao so I should be good.

The8's POV
As I shut the door behind me and turn around, I see her pulling out a box of what seemed to be cigarettes.

She smokes? There's no way.

She smokes, oh my God. I was not expecting that.

But I didn't wanna be rude and be like 'oh, you smoke' no matter how shocked I was, I just kept it to myself and carried on the conversation.
I have no problem with her smoking I guess like if she wants to do it she can do it, you get me, but it's her that's ruining her own health.