𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

꧁ 🝮 ꧂

After classes were over, you head to the cafeteria.

And you were met with a lot of demons, which was mostly the females.

They asked you to sign their notebooks or papers for autographs and you obliged.

After signing your autographs, all the girls squealed as they head back to their seats at their tables with a smile.

Their smiles made you smile as well, but it went away as you saw Mammon walking in while muttering to himself.

Ignoring him, you start to buy yourself lunch. Looking at the various options that the academy had on the menu, you chose to pick something that is a light meal for you.

Once you've chosen your food, as well as your drink, you took your tray and went to find a spot to sit.

Most of the tables were filled on the left side of the cafeteria as well as the middle area. With a quiet sigh, you took a seat at the end of a table on the right side of the room.

As you start to eat your meal, your mind began to form questions of when or how Mammon knows about Yami Bakura.

But those questions left you unanswered as you could see the greedy demon coming your way. Putting your thoughts aside, you kept your guard up.

As soon as Mammon sits next to you, you began to tell him about Beel's and Satan's advice.

"So let me get this straight, you're tellin' me that Beel and Satan both gave you hints for how to defeat Levi?" Mammon repeated your story.

"Yes, and I'm guessing they want to see Levi lose." You replied while sighing, "Honestly, I might regret on giving Levi this competition."

"Ya don't say..." you heard him muttered, "how VERY interesting..."

"Well, ya know why they did that though, right? It's all because I'm lookin' after ya. You've got to thank Mammon for this!" He grinned.

Oh please...you're doing your job so well. You mentally tell him sarcastically.

"Okay, here's the deal. Those two are givin' you special treatment because they know that I'm the one in church of you." Mammon stated, "They want me to be pleased with them, ya see! So, whaddya think about that?"

"Hmm...I suppose you're right." You smiled while mentally sighing, But not really.

You could see the greedy demon's face turn a bit red as he stuttered.

"Wh...hey! Come on, it feels weird when you agree with me like that. I mean, doncha think you should've taken that opportunity to put me down or somethin'?" He asked.

You shrugged with a smirk while eating your lunch. Mammon sighed and shook his head.

"Ugh, forget it. Let's just get down to business. You and me need to figure out what our strategies gonna be with this Levi thing."

You nod as Mammon began to speak.

"First off, what Beel told you is right. If you can make Levi jealous, he's bound to lose his cool. Though there's no guarantee he won't kill ya if that happens." He stated truthfully.