𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

꧁ 🝮 ꧂

You looked at all the demon students around you as they cheered.

"She won! She defeated Reina, the Rare Card Collector!"

"Yeah! Especially with the Anubis monster that Y/n summoned in the end!"

"But wait, isn't that the Egyptian God of Death?"

Hearing them cheer made you smile mentally as the male demon from before with the Fenrir the Destroyer card walks over to you, giving thanks.

"T-Thank you for defending me and my grandfather."

"I did what I had to do when someone disrespects another person or hurts them, whether physically or mentally." You smiled.

The male demon smiled with a nod before hearing a clap within the crowd. You turned your gaze to who it was as Lucifer walks out of the crowd.

"What an incredible match you did there, Y/n." He said.

"I have to agree with Lucifer on this one," said Diavolo as he enters the scene with Barbatos behind him, "and I'm surprised you dueled her for this student's sake."

Before you could say anything, you heard a growl from the female demon, Reina, as you turned your gaze towards her.

"Dammit, I was so close to winning the duel!" She furiously looks at you with a glare, "But you had ruined my chance to get what I wanted." She growled.

"Not everyone can get what they want," you stated, "Especially when you want to have the person you love most be by your side for the rest of your life."

"And what does that supposed to mean?" Reina sneered.

You sighed and turned to the direction of where the path to the House of Lamentation is at.

"That is where you will have to find out on your own." You told her.

With that, you leave the area and took your time back to the said house. Hearing footsteps coming from behind, you halted your steps and turned your head to only see four of the brothers.

"Hm? Where's Lucifer and Levi?"

"Eh, Lucifer's with Diavolo and Barbatos while Levi's already at the house." Mammon replies with a shrug.

"But that duel was amazing, Y/n-chan~" Asmo mused.

You chuckled as Satan asked, "So how long have you been dueling?"

"Hmm..." you thought for a moment before answering, "since I was six."

This surprised the blonde demon as well as the Avatars of Lust, Gluttony, and Greed.

"Nani?! You started dueling at the age of six?!" Mammon exclaimed.

You nervously chuckled before letting out a grin, "Last one to the House of Lamentation is washing tonight's dishes!"

Before any of the brothers could say a word, you were immediately gone from their sights as they saw you running ahead of them.