𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

꧁ 🝮 ꧂

Shocked by this sudden news, Yugi froze on the spot and listened to what Ishizu has to explain.

"After the cave crumbled into piles of rubble with the Millennium items still inside, I had a dream of an unknown person getting their hands on the Millennium Ring. I'm not sure how they've retrieved it, but they somehow managed to get away with the Ring."

"Do you know where it is now?" Yugi asked.

Ishizu shook her head, "With all of the six remaining Millennium items buried within that rubble, I'm afraid we won't be able to find the Ring in time."

"There is a way, but it will be risky." Marik stated.

Yugi looks at him confused as Marik turns to Odion and nodded. Odion nods back and went to grab something from his pocket. Slowly taking it out, in the male's hand was a golden Egyptian beetle with a golden ring around it.

Attached to the gold item was a thick black string as Odion hands the necklace to Ishizu. Yugi looks at the necklace with curiosity as Ishizu began to explain.

"This here is the Egyptian amulet, an amulet that can bring its host to a holder of the Millennium item."

"So it can bring me to Y/n?" Yugi asked.

"Yes, but like I said, it will be risky." Marik stated.

"How risky?"

Both Marik and Odion looks at each other as Ishizu answered.

"Wherever the holder of an Millennium item is, the person who wears the amulet will have to stay with them."

"For how long?" Yugi questioned.

"...That is where you'll have to find out on your own, if it brings you to Y/n, that is."

꧁ ᯽ 𓂀 ᯽ ꧂

Back in Devildom at the House of Lamentation, you flinched by the sound of Mammon getting punched by Lucifer.

I tried to tell him, but he didn't listen. You sighed to yourself.

"...Ow! Hey, what's the big idea?!" The Avatar of Greed shouted, "You didn't have to hit me THAT hard!"

"...You know, he's so stupid that it's almost sad," Asmo comments to which you agreed.

"Mmhmm. I can't believe he's actually our brother." Satan added, "It's almost like we're being punished or something."

The said demon turns to the two and pointed his fingers at them while shouting, forgetting the pain he had previously.

"Hey, I heard that!"

"Anyways, I heard about what happened, Y/n." The older brother turns to you, making you look at Lucifer. "Apparently, you outfoxed a certain dimwit of a demon and forged a pact with him."