𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

꧁ 🝮 ꧂

The final bell rung, signaling that school has ended. You stood up from your seat and walked out of the classroom as you took out your DM deck.

Smiling, you looked through your cards before grabbing your ace DM card - the Light and Darkness Dragon.

You always carried this card through your adventures and fought alongside with it on all of your previous duels in the human realm.

And speaking of duels, a recent memory began to play in your mind as you smiled.

𖢻 𓂀 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𓂀 𖢻

"I sacrifice Luna the Dark Spirit and Shining Angel to summon Light and Darkness Dragon to the field!"

You removed two of your cards off the dueling mat and replaced them with your ace. Your opponent gasped at the amount of ATK points your monster has as the demons watching from the sidelines had different reactions.

Both Asmodeus and Satan watched the duel with interest while Solomon smiled.

"It seems Y/n is a pro duelist."

"Oh? How so, Solomon?" The Avatar of Wrath asked.

The male sorcerer chuckled, "She is known as the Honored Duelist in a card game called Duel Monsters, though some titled her as the Queen of Games."

"Is that so?" Asmodeus placed his hand on his cheek, "Is there someone titled as the King of Games?"

"Mhm." Solomon nodded, "His name is Yugi Muto."

Before the three could continue their conversation, they heard your opponent groaned with a sigh.

"Guess I lost this duel, huh?"

You nodded and grabbed your cards as you shuffled them with your deck.

Placing your deck back inside your jacket, you stood from your seat and went to sit down at the middle row of the desks next to the wall on the left while listening to murmurs and whispers among the group.

"That human just beat him like a pro!"

"How did she do that?!"

"I'm so posting this on Devilgram and DevilTube!"

𖢻 𓂀 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𓂀 𖢻

You chuckled and put your card back into the deck before placing it back inside your jacket. As soon as you exited RAD, you began to head over to the House of Lamentation.

Taking out your D.D.D. from your skirt pocket, you went through your message list and saw a text from Asmodeus.

_____

❤︎︎ Asmodeus ♕ ❤︎︎

— Asmodeus —
Y/n-chan, check your Devilgram app! And don't forget DevilTube as well!

_____