𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

꧁ 🝮 ꧂

After your encounter with an old enemy, you had to keep your guard up 24/7. Letting out a sigh, you continued walking in the halls after Dark Magician returned to his world.

But as you were about to approach to your first class, a small commotion was heard nearby. Curious and concerned, you quickly head towards where the sound was. As you got there, you could see a few demons hovering over a young boy with blonde hair.

Though he wasn't wearing a RAD uniform, but a white with blue gradient clothing with gold linings and a white beret with gold patterns.

"Get away from me, demons!" He barked, but not enough to shoo away the demon trio as they snickered.

"Aw look, this little Chihuahua is so scared that he misses his mommy!" One of the demons teased, elbowing his friend.

"Yeah! He's such a crybaby!" The other demon cackled.

The third demon laughed along with his friends before feeling your presence. He turned around to see you as the demon's lips turned to an evil grin.

"Well, well, well. Look what t he cat dragged in!" He says, "I think we have another victim, boys!"

The other two demons turned around as well and smirked at you. One of them began to approach you as he brings his arm around your shoulder. You looked at him with a glare and gave him a warning.

"I suggest you let me go, demon," you growled, "or else there will be consequences."

"And why not?" The demon sarcastically pouted before grinning, "Is it because you're scared of me, human?" He mused.

The two demons laughed with a cackle while the boy just watched them teasing you. Roughly sighing, you gently removed the demon's arm from your shoulder before bringing it behind his back. The demon yelped in pain by this act as he looks at you with a glare.

"Why you—"

The demon's breath was hitched by his throat as he saw the glowing Egyptian eye on your forehead. Both of his friends saw it as well while the boy in white was scared yet curious about the eye on your forehead.

You grinned and whispered in the demon's ear, "If I see you and your friends bully that boy again, I shall bring your souls to the Realm of Shadows for eternity with no mercy."

The demon froze with a shiver as the other two flinched by your words. Satisfied, the Egyptian eye disappears as you let go of the demon's arm with a smirk and walked over towards his friends. They quickly moved aside in fear as they let you walk passed them before walking towards their frozen friend and dragged him to class.

Once they were gone, you knelt down to the boy's height and smiled softly. "Are you alright?" You asked.

The boy nervously looks at you with a shaky nod. You happily smiled and patted him on the head as you began to walk away. As soon as you were gone, the young boy's eyes sparkled and unknowingly formed a sheepish smile.

I guess demons aren't that bad...and I wish she was an angel. Although... the boy's expression turned into a curious one as he heads to class, where did that glowing eye come from?

꧁ ᯽ 𓂀 ᯽ ꧂