𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

꧁ 🝮 ꧂

It has been two years since the Pharaoh's soul has finally been put to rest to join his friends and family into the afterlife.

Since then, you and your friends went back to your 'normal' lives as time went on. Later, the school year was over and you all graduated.

Still, you, Yugi, and the others still hang out until Téa went to pursue her dream as a dancer in America. And one by one, you and the gang went to your separate ways. Though you keep in touch with them.

As a sigh escaped your mouth, you looked over to watch people come and go through their daily lives while you sat at a table having tea in a mid morning. Next to the mug of tea was your duel disk with your Duel Monsters deck inside.

Turning away from the people, you look over to your left wrist with a small smile as a familiar golden bracelet glimmered through the sunlight.

The bracelet you carry is called the Millennium Bracelet, an item that protects its master and those who are close to you. This bracelet was never part of the Millennium items because it is a family heirloom for generations.

And now, you are the only L/n left in your family.

After checking the time on your phone, you take out your wallet and placed a tip underneath the mug before leaving the table with your duel disk.

You began to walk around the Domino City's plaza before heading to a place close to the docks. You leaned against the railing as you looked at the large blue sea flowing with the wind.

Though a past memory began to plague your mind as you smiled.

Two days after the Battle City tournament, you were watching the sea swaying with the wind while near the edge of the surface.

It was peaceful to say the least, but it was worth it. Smiling, you stayed in your spot before hearing footsteps coming from behind. Knowing who it was, you began to speak calmly.

"I think Téa has showed you around the city, hm?"

The person's voice laughed, "Indeed, though I wonder what's more in store for me here in the modern world."

You smiled with a giggle and turned around to see the Pharaoh. "And what would that be, Yami?"

The spirit of the Millennium Puzzle grins and walks towards you. Once he was close enough to your face, the Pharaoh gives you a peck on the cheek before backing away a little.

You stood still from your spot as your cheeks turned a bit red, making you look to the side as Yami chuckled.

"N-Not funny, Pharaoh." You murmured with a stutter.

"Why not, Y/n?" He grins with a smile, "Unless you expected something else to happen~"

"Y-Yami!"

The Pharaoh chuckles again and before he could tease you more, you quickly gave him a peck on the lips before running away from him in a blushing mess.

And that was the embarrassing moment you had with Pharaoh, even though you technically gave away your first kiss. Chuckling with a smile from the memory, you looked at your DM deck and took it out from the slot of your duel disk.