First lie>First heartbreak

6⬆️

5⬆️

4⬆️

Namjoon's gaze flicked from the increasing number of elevators to the closed door. His eyes stare at the reflection of his boyfriend—the one and only Min Yoongi.

'Boyfriend'

His heart fluttered the way it echoed in his mind and felt in his tongue. With a low giggle, his pupil flicked on the purple tie around Yoongi's neck, contrasting sharply with the white shirt and black vest he was wearing. However, he wore it just to match Namjoon, clad in beige purple pants with a purple waistcoat.

He fished out his phone from the pocket of his jacket and flicked it open, slowly holding it ahead of himself. He wanted to click a picture right now. He knew he could've just asked Yoongi for one, but the male seems to be doing something important on his phone, tapping the device furiously. There is no way he is going to disturb him.

Checking on the reflection, he shifted himself a tiny bit closer to Yoongi,straightening himself behind him, and tapped the icon. He quickly brought the phone nearer to see the picture and his lips jutting out with a grimace.

'I look like a creepy stalker.'

With a new spirit, he lifted his phone again. This time, he stood beside Yoongi, turning a little to his side. Tilting his head, he tapped again, then pulled the phone closer. As soon as the dimple formed, it vanished quicker. He didn't like this one either.

'Something is not right. The angle! This angle is not right'

His hand shot up again,lifting the phone. This time he made a finger heart and leaned a bit towards Yoongi with a pout,not noticing the curl of the feline male's lips. He was checking the brunette's every action from when he had shifted beside him.

Just when Namjoon would snap another picture, Yoongi fished his phone inside his pocket. Wrapping one hand around the tall male's waist, he pulled him flush to his chest, and he squeaked with a yelp. His lips still puckered, but his eyes extended in shock. Yoongi's other hand reched the still hanging phone,overlapping Namjoon's fingers. He nudged the round nose with his sharp one.

"This is the perfect angle."

He pressed his lips on Namjoon's before tapping on the camera. Detaching himself, he brought the phone towards him. A satisfied hum left his lips as he turned the screen to Namjoon,still pressed against his chest.

"See,it’s perfect."

Namjoon blinked,flicking his gaze between the phone and the feline male, before snatching the device away and tucking it inside his pocket. He looked up to glare at Yoongi, but the glinting mischief in those feline eyes made him duck his head,hiding it in the crook of the shorter male's neck. A loud whine echoed the lift.

"You—Hyuuung!!"

Heat crept up from his neck to his cheeks when Yoongi's deep chuckle reverberated through him. He couldn’t help but whine again.

.
.
.
.

After closing the last file, Yoongi flicked his gaze at his wrist. 6.00 pm. As today was the last day of their shooting, Seokjin has invited all of the staff to dinner.
If it had happened some months ago, Yoongi would have opened some more files and kept working rather than attending a dinner party. But nowadays, anything related to a certain tall brunette with deep dimples is more important to him than anything else.