Puppy Boy

September 11,2022...

A handsome male is driving his car while trying to call someone.
He put his bluetooth speaker on his left ear while trying to concentrate on the road.

-Hello?"

Asked the person from the other side of the phone.The  sound of car driving is prominent through the phone.

-"Did you talk to him?"

The man in the car asked.Feline eyes are fixed on the road,voice calm.

-"Yes.
But he is steadfast at his decision."

The one on the other side of the phone replied.The driver of the car breath through his nose and shouted a little bit..

-"I just don’t understand what he is Planning".
.

-"Then you should let it go".

Hearing the other's suggestion the driver's brows knitted in frustration..

-"I can't...
We have to get the deal".

The one who is driving increase the speed...

-" Then you have to agree with his condition".

The one in the other side of the line stated..

-"Fix the meeting.
I'm coming"..

The driver commanded the other man through the phone.

-" Then stop talking when you are driving".

Distracting a little from the other man's teasing  the driver shouted on the phone again.

-"Are you questioning my driving skill,JUNGG........screeeech..........

He couldn't get the time to finish his sentence as he noticed something has come infront of his car and he abruptly press the break.

" What the....!!"

He took off his bluetooth and throw it on the passenger sit..

The car door opened reavealing a fine gentleman with slick black hair in black suit,eyebrows knitted in frustration.He put all his rage in the car door, slamming it to make a loud sound...

[...This is Min Yoongi...
A 29 year old young man..
One and only heir of 'Min Production and Model Company-MIN CORPS'.
One of the most famous,successful and young businessman  in seoul,south korea.He is also famous for his stone cold face and rude behaviour.But only for his opponent and people he hates...]

He walked towards the front of the car to find the reason of his disturbance for which the important call get interrupted and shouted..

"HAVE you lost your mind or......."

And for a few second he froze...Not because of the cold but because of something,actually someone...
There sitting a boy wearing a white knitted fluffy sweater holding a puppy.His eyes are downwards and lips are moving,may be he is talking to the puppy.The snow is all over his head,his cheeks and nose is a little red because of the cold...For some reason he himself looked like a puppy to yoongi but in a bigger size and he felt something is poking inside his heart...