"Call me hyung"

Seokjin didn't counter question namjoon any further albeit knowing there was something that his brother quietly refused to tell.He believed in namjoon's choice of words as he believed his thirteen years of friend and donsaeng Min Yoongi.
Whereas taehyung has the exact converse expression than his hyung.He knew namjoon is hiding something,he knew yoongi is somehow involved in this but he isn't understanding why his namjoon wanted to save him.His frown has gotten even more deep when the confusion in his retention started mixing with anger.And when he saw seokjin didn't ask anything further he couldn’t help but voiced it out.

"But joon joon why you-"

But restrained himself immediately when the sight of namjoon holding his head came in his view.All his anger replaced with worry as he placed his right palm at namjoon's cheek.

"Joon joon,what-what is it?
Is your head hurting?"

He started moving his thumb slowly to caress the sick male's cheeks and moved his head at his side towards seokjin and hoseok,both of them has the same expression as taehyung.When the said male nodded with a little hiss,hoseok sprinted his legs towards the door.

"I am going to call the doc--".
.

"You don't have to I think I just need to lie down a little".

Hoseok turned around slightly but his legs remain confronted of the door.The way lines formed on his forehead set out,namjoon's assurance didn't help to weaver his concern...not a bit.

"Are you sure because--"

He was ready to protest when he saw namjoon answer him with a nodd but pulled back his steps when the said male's whisper filled the tensed air.

'Please'.

Just when they laid namjoon at the bed a nurse entered the room which made all the three to snap their head at her direction.

"Umm,Mr.kim seokjin?"

Seokjin launched his footsteps to her with a chin dip.

"Dr.Shehun wanted to meet you"..

Namjoon opened his eyes at the mention of the young doctor as his mind concluded if it is anything serious that the doctor wanted to talk about in personal.
'Is it that serious?oh,am I dying?'

"Is it anything serious,nurse-nim?"..

As if taehyung read namjoon's mind to voiced out his worry but seeing the nurse to shake her head with a little smile both of them sighed in relief internally.

"There is no serious issue in Mr.kim's case.
I think it's just about the do's and don'ts".

She turned her head towards seokjin.

"You should meet with him before his shift end".

Seokjin immediately left the room as the nurse took her leave,hoseok went behind him.Namjoon shift his gaze from the door to taehyung who has sat beside him and started tracing around the scalp vein set with his thumb.The frown planted on his face looked like forever as he hissed inwardly.

"I make you guys too much worried,didn't I?".

His movement got still as namjoon's voice boomed through the room.Shuddering a breath he moved his thumb from the injured male's wrist only to place it on his cheeks as he saw a tear rolled down from the side of them to gently wipe it away.