'Innocently sinful'

Despite the weather being cold,with few twinkling star scattered around the moon,the sky of seoul is somewhat clear tonight,exact contray with the murk inside the room that failed to expose the figure who is swaying on the arm chair.Though his dancing fingers on the table is visible,just like the two thorns of his time keeper.2 am.

The wooden surface thrilled under his finger pads with the vibration of his phone made the gait of his fingers paused.With his other hand he pick the phone to his ear after sliding the green button,fingers started moving once again.

-'You viewed the bomb,boss?'

The frisking fingers lay flat above the table as the figure stood up,veiling himself completely under the murk.

-'Hm'
.

-'Now what?'

In the reflection of the glass window,one corner of his lips curled up.

-'Drop the bomb before starting the hunt,J'
.

-'Gotcha.'

.
.
.
.

Yoongi's gaze repeatedly flicked from his cubilcle door to the clock to the file infront of him,left side of his head lean on his fist with elbow resting above the black marble table.He refused to believe it has been just twenty minutes since namjoon left after placing the file on the table when it felt like hours to him and he wanted to see him again.

Since the night namjoon successfully cracked the fort of ice he'd created around him and made him utter those words he'd thought he won’t say to anyone,it has been difficult for yoongi to resist the dimple brunette.A week rounded in a blink and between these days the crack has just extended till all he could witness the wall crumbled and scattered around his feet.Then namjoon'd told him with a oh so shy dimple smile that he was his first kiss which had send his mind in a gutter and made him reminisce about that night above his kitchen isle,how namjoon's body'd reacted against his palm.And that hint of sweetness when his tongue'd trespassed those plump border is pantiled on the tip of his tongue no matter what he eat.Hell he'd even cursed hoseok every night for his wrong timing.

Though he'd pressed the break over his emotion to take things slow and limited himself with hugs and forhead kisses till now but whenever the reason behind it cross his mind it just lead him to concept those many more thing he could show the dimple male as first time made the thing meso his legs steep like a fucking pole that the aid of cold shower seemed useless.

And this fight between him and his atony of desire led him to call on hoseok's department and ask for the crater cheeks male with various excuses in every half an hour.

His head slided from his fist to land right above the file with a slight thud.He exhaled a deep sigh.

Goddamnit!

Namjoon is the one who is new in this yet he seemed more countervail than yoongi.He really shouldn't feel this way in a spun of seven days yet he exactly felt like ensnared by those hazel brown dragon eyes.
His eyebrow furrowed at the thought as his mind tried to fight.

'Come on you are the ceo of min corps,30 year old the min yoongi who has the——'

His nose twitched over the page.The vanilla scent of namjoon's lotion that lingered with the file invaded through his nostrils to bulldozed his mind.