"The Min Yoongi"

-'When does she came?.'
.
-'That's not important.How is the preparation of the deal going?'

Yoongi asked through his phone while rising up with the stairs.He just reached home from his office.A briefcase in his right hand,left hand is holding the phone,he is talking to his secretary of course with a prominent frown on his face.He was working in his office when his housekeeper,Mrs.Lee had called him to come home because his special guest has arrived.

-'There has more than three weeks in our hand,hyung.
You don't have to worry about that right now.'

Hoseok replied to ease the said male's tension but yoongi's brows furrowed even more.

-'We have to get that deal,Hob-ah.
You know how important it is for me..
.

-yeah yeah I know.'

Hoseok replied with a sigh.Yoongi was about to reply back when he heard a sound..a barking to be exact.He separated the phone from his ear and tilted his head a little for a better listen and he heard it again.

'Did she bring a puppy with her?'
He turned his steps towards the guest room which is beside his own room.He specially has told Mrs.Lee to prepare the room for his guest,he didn't want to give her a chance to complain.

-'Hyung..are you there?
-Hello?'

He'd almost forgot that the call is still going and pressed the phone in his ear again.

-'I will talk to you later.You better work on that deal,Jung.'

Cutting the call he was going towards the room but halted again because of a completely different sound..It was like someone is gigling but the voice doesn't resemble her at all..It's sounded deep...like a male voice..
'did she bring someone with her?'
He thought and entered the room.

At this very moment if someone had splashed a gallon of water on yoongi's face,he wouldn't have been as shocked as he is right now at the scene before him.
Infront of him is Kim Namjoon,the person he considered number one among the people he hates,lying on his stomach in the floor,playing with the puppy that yoongi would have killed that day and gigling his heart out.Yoongi's eyes trailed downwards at namjoon's figure and the peek a boo of the said male's tummy seems to knocked him out.The briefcase left his hand and fell with a loud thud, startling both the puppy and the puppy boy.

.
.
.

12 hours earlier---

Mrs.lee,the one and only housekeeper of Min Yoongi,is arranging breakfast for her master.The big clock made a ding sound revealing a picture perfect Min Yoongi coming down through the stairs.He is wearing a white shirt with a black vest,black tie and black slacks,hair combed backwards revealing his forhead,a frown in his face as he is typing something in his phone with his right hand and left hand holding the office bag.As soon as he landed down Mrs.Lee took the coat and helped him to wear it.It's her daily work in this house as her master only had breakfast in the house and come back late at night.
After having his breakfast yoongi was going towards the exit to left for his office but stopped as he remembered something.He turned around,halting Mrs.Lee on her place.

"The guest room beside my room,prapare it well,a special guest will come Today".

.
.
.
.