Perfect kind of sweet

"Mr.Lee, what do you have to say about the sudden barter of Lee's CEO?"

Lee Dongeon masked the twitch of
his left eyebrow, turning the side of their aged skin into crescent lines,successfully curling the thin line of his lips with a smile that looks wiser than ever. Years of doing business with professional actors have their own benefits, and the Lee director has taken the best lesson out of it. Clasping both of his hands on the table, he straightens himself.

"Thanks for asking about it, but I was going to make the announcement anyway. Actually, the health of the former CEO of my company, my son, Lee Dongha's, is a bit unstable these days. Then, I thought it would be good to give him a little vacation so that he can take rest and come back with double energy."

With a slight tilt of his head, Dongeon looked at his side. Leaving the left hand alone on the table, his right hand found its way to Jungkook's shoulder, sitting right beside him. His eyes crinkled with pride when they met his nephew's doe orbs.

"In the mean time,I couldn't find anyone more capable than my nephew,Jeon Jungkook. Henceforth, I want him to handle the position of CEO of Lee Corps, and I know very well that he won't disappoint me."

Hundreds of cameras started flashing. So brightly that it came out of the led screen and reflected on the gray orbs gawking at the live telecast of the press conference. Water started trailing down from his pale cheeks as his eyes burned, yet Dongha didn't blink. The words his father uttered seconds ago invaded his skull and started echoing in his brain. His grip around the remote went tighter as his eyes started to twitch. And he blinked, but not before throwing the remote right at the LED screen, which shut down with a crack.

Opening his eyes,he snatched the wine glass from the coffee table. The red liquid yawed around the rim of the wine glass before spilling out, staining the lavishing woven fabric covering the floor. He didn't care though, instead gulping it in one go before putting the back of his head on the headrest of the couch. His hold around the glass loosened, letting it fall on the couch. It rolled on the floor but didn't break. A thud resonated through the room, faltering with his heavy breathing. After staring at the ceiling for some seconds, the rise and fall of his chest slowed down, and one corner of his lips started curling up.

"You dispossessed me from my thorn, and I will make you regret every bit of this,Min Yoongi."

.
.
.
.

Namjoon stared at the led screen,at himself, at getting himself showered with the flashes of hundreds of cameras. There may be more than hundreds; who knows? It was his second time seeing so many people in a room after the night of his birthday party,so he just assumed the number.

His vision was starting to get blurred, yet he couldn't take his eyes off of himself. He was sitting like a stiff pole between Yoongi and Seokjin when the male reporter suddenly pointed his microphone at him.

"The book you wrote is a boy-love story. So,should we take the one and only Kim heir and the would-be CEO of The Great Kims' as gay?

....

Did you write this book based on your own experience,Mr.Kim?
Why are you quite answering my question?"

That time the host was Namjoon's gaurdian angel and cut the journalist off,saying they wouldn't take any personal questions and quickly pointed to another for their query. And that was the last question for him; no one really asked him any other.