The Supreme Martial God Technique

Start from the beginning

"I, an old man who traversed a lifetime, transcended ancient times, and ruled over all. However, no one can escape the laws of heaven and earth. Now, with the arrival of the apocalypse, I have cast aside the Supreme Martial God Art, awaiting one with destiny.

With this voice, Wu Yun felt as if countless unfamiliar pieces of information were surging into his mind, making his head feel as if it were about to explode.

After a long time, everything finally calmed down. Wu Yun started to organize this information and was astonished to discover that it was a cultivation technique.

"The Supreme Martial God Art? Could it be that the owner of that ancient voice I just heard is the creator of this technique? An ancient Martial God?"

Thinking about this, Wu Yun began to study the mysterious cultivation method. Even the introduction alone left him completely in awe.

"The Supreme Divine Martial, integrating martial arts into the Dao, cultivating oneself, surpassing the self, walking the martial path against the heavens..."

After carefully reading it, Wu Yun felt greatly benefited. The scope and depth of the Supreme Martial God Art surpassed his family's martial technique, the Martial Element Technique.

The profundity of the Supreme Martial God Art was unparalleled. However, the cultivation realms of this technique did not differ significantly from other techniques.

After reaching the tenth realm of martial skills, the subsequent realms were Sea Transformation, Martial Soul, True Martial, Earthly Martial, Heavenly Martial, Celestial Monarch, and Divine Transformation, among others. After Sea Transformation, each realm had nine levels.

Experimenting with the Supreme Martial God Art, Wu Yun suddenly felt that the spiritual energy of heaven and earth was rushing towards him like mad. He absorbed spiritual power at a rate several times faster than during his peak period.

The absorbed spiritual energy circulated through his meridians, settling in the small space opened by the golden bead, playing the role of a dantian.

Joyful, Wu Yun continued to cultivate for a full two hours. After this time, he exhaled a turbid breath, opened his eyes, and felt the circulation of spiritual energy between his meridians and the golden bead. He felt a profound sense of relaxation and immense benefits.

"This is fantastic! I actually directly reached the second realm.

In just two hours, from the first realm to the second realm, this was probably an unprecedented speed. Ordinary people took at least two months or even longer to advance from the first realm to the second realm. Even Wu Yun, a once-peak genius, took a whole month and a half to achieve this goal.

However, the current Wu Yun accomplished it in less than two hours. This extraordinary speed could be attributed to the expansion of his meridians and, of course, the help of the Supreme Martial God Art, a powerful martial technique.

"Hmm? Something's not right."

Upon careful consideration, Wu Yun felt that something was off. Although he clearly felt that his cultivation had reached the second realm, he also sensed an overwhelming concentration of spiritual energy in his body, far beyond the scope of the second realm.

"Could it be because of the expansion of meridians, increasing the required spiritual power for a breakthrough? Or is it because of the golden bead?

Boom!

A punch, and a stone that had been knocked over earlier, weighing a hundred pounds, was instantly shattered. Wu Yun was overjoyed, confirming his suspicions.

To crush a large stone with spiritual energy, one needed to cultivate to the third realm at least, and some might even require the fourth realm. "I am in the second realm, but I possess the attack power of the third realm. Is it...?" This sudden realization stunned Wu Yun, and he couldn't contain his excitement.

"Haha, this is fantastic! If Snow Swallow learns about this, she will be very excited."

Thinking about telling this news to Xiao Xueyan when she returned, Wu Yun couldn't suppress his excitement. He decided to keep it a secret for now, and when she returned, this news would astonish her. The night passed quickly, and Wu Yun eagerly awaited Xiao Xueyan's return on the second day. At dawn, he headed towards the Xiao family.

About to meet his beloved one after a year, Wu Yun's emotions were a mix of excitement and nervousness. Approaching the Xiao family, he noticed several servants chatting. Wu Yun planned to greet them and inquire about Xiao Xueyan's news.

However, as he approached, he overheard their conversation and felt a sudden sense of unease.

"Hey, have you heard? Miss Xueyan came back early this morning, and she brought some great news. Wu Yun's body tensed, his heart filled with joy. Xiao Xueyan, the one he had yearned for day and night, had finally returned. Yet, his joy was shattered by their next words.

"Heard it, heard that Miss Xueyan hooked up with Li Jianfeng, who ranks eighth on the external list of the Sky and Earth Sect. Moreover, it's rumored that Li Jianfeng might come to our house to propose in a while.

"The Sky and Earth Sect's external list? That's where only true geniuses can rank. I heard that the person at the top of the list has already reached the ninth level of the Lingwu Realm. Presumably, Li Jianfeng must have reached at least the Lingwu Realm. If this relationship is true, our Xiao family is about to prosper."