"Yu, you must not believe him. He has awakened the water ability. It is true, but the water has a strange smell. It's really weird." You might die if you drink it."

The orc said with a red face and a thick neck: "I drank it myself, so why didn't I die?" "With

your ability, you definitely won't die."

"Don't argue for now." Fei Yu interrupted the two. The human said, throwing a cup over, "Put some water on it and I'll take a look."

The orc took the cup and filled it with a large glass of water. In an instant, a scent with a faint aroma of wine and rice wafted out.

The orc who was close immediately covered his nose with an unbearable expression on his face.

Fei Yu was pleasantly surprised and sniffed in the direction of the cup. He couldn't wait to walk over, took the cup, and took a sip regardless of everyone's obstruction.

"It is indeed rice wine." Fei Yu muttered. It smells quite good, and it has a slightly prickly taste in your mouth when you drink it, but it doesn't matter, it can be easily dealt with.

Unexpectedly, the water ability awakened by the orcs was actually flavored with rice wine. Unfortunately, it only contained pure water and no rice.

Fei Yu thought a little regretfully, it would be great if the orcs could put out the rice when they put out the rice wine.

But this was not bad. Almost all of a sudden, Fei Yu had a lot of delicious food popping up in his head, such as fermented fermented eggs, fermented fermented rice dumplings, fermented fermented glutinous rice cakes, etc. He wanted to get into the kitchen and tinker with them all right now.

"Your ability is very good." Fei Yu gave the orc great praise without hesitation. "Your water ability is the most special, most useful and delicious I have ever seen. You must work hard to improve yourself and strive for Upgrade your abilities to the highest level, higher!" Try to release the water with rice as soon as possible!

The orc was so praised that he blushed. This was the first time since he was born that he received such sincere and not perfunctory praise. Yu, Yu is really a good wife.

After praising someone, Fei Yu started to think of poaching him. It's just that these orcs themselves are spiritual chefs and have their own food stores, so it's not easy to dig them out.

"Do you want to come to my restaurant to help?" Fei Yu still asked tentatively.

To his surprise, the orc agreed immediately.

"Yes!" the orc asked, as if he was afraid that Fei Yu would regret it, "Do you really want me to help?"

"Really."

The orc said urgently: "I'll come, I can come now."

Fei Yu He asked strangely: "What about your food shop?"

The orc said with a wry smile: "There are quite a few spiritual chefs who have awakened water abilities, and the food I make tastes good enough to be eaten. Usually the people in my food shop are not Most of them think that the food I cook has a strange smell. The orcs who come here often... are actually my friends." "

That's it." Fei Yu said with a smile, "Then you will stay with me from now on. Let's go to the restaurant. I will teach you the food you need to cook."

"You want to teach me how to cook food?" the orc asked in disbelief. How could a master chef say that he wants to teach himself how to cook food so easily? He couldn't help but ask: "Do you know how important the method of cooking food is to a spiritual chef? I, we basically don't teach people casually." What if the person ran away after learning it? What should I do if I rob someone from me?