Horney Bully...

P-5 (Master...)

CONTAINS MATURE THEME ... READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...

After that night ......  
Everything has changed in a very Sexual way for both of them ... Jeon Jungkook the bully man found the secret of the prey Kim Taehyung .. He knew Taehyung also has so many hidden desires which he also wanted to experience with the femboy .  Like he knows now his little slvt wants him to play with his round boobies and cunt all the time... Ok not all the time but when he is horney . Taehyung may look normal little boy from outside but deep inside he wants to explore more and more about his sexual desire with his bully . Well why not , who made him like that , His bully . 

Like one day Taehyung took risk . Risk not to wear anything underneath his baggy hoodie . It was basically a short day at university , they had only two classes and  that too in the afternoon. And he was sure students are not coming for some boring two classes at the afternoon . And as Taehyung calculated , he was sure it was going to a classroom of hardly10-15 students or less of only intelligent students who basically don't care about anyone other than studies. So Taehyung wore some tight jeans with his baby blue loose hoodie . And and and surprisingly that Jungkook has some other classes , basically Taehyung was sure he was not going to face Jungkook at all . 

The class went by , Taehyung made notes and when the class ended he happily picked his bag and went out , as the other classes were going on and the corridor was empty ... His class was on fifth floor and when he was in second floor, he was walking slowly while humming song random tune and looking out while thinking about he should eat some ice cream before going his house. Inside the all silent corridor , Taehyung's body was yanked by his left arm and in a second he was inside a empty room . Well he had no doubt who was the person. he looked down at the  tattooed hand and before he could say Jungkook turned him and grabbed his b00bs like pulling him by them and said 
"Too bold hmmm... Not wearing anything inside ." By then Taehyung was all shocked and  Jungkook's right hand was inside Taehyung's hoodie grabbing his left b00b .
"How- how did you find out ?" Taehyung's eyes were wide and he was not even bothered by how Jungkook was touching him . His left hand was circled around Taehyung's waist pulling him and said "What do you think Kim little tease Taehyung ? Don't you know I know every inch of this  body . How it looks like ? How does it feels and how does it taste ?"
His eyes did not leave Taehyung and Taehyung whimpered at the voice Jungkook was using on him .. Like a giddy one ;  

"No it's -its just----"Taehyung started but stopped when Jungkook forcefully pushed him and picked him just to place him on the table which was placed on by the wall ..
"I don't need your fuvking explanation KIM.... let me remind you that in our contract it was clearly mentioned that no one is allowed to see this body beside me but look you are roaming around bravely like slvt to be fuvked by anyone , hmmm?"
At this point  Taehyung really felt embarrassed by Jungkook's word , it's not like he loved to be fuvk by anyone, but he just so much tired of wearing those layers ... He looked at Jungkook as he was going to cry at anytime but he stopped when he saw Jungkook was fuming ,
it actually made him a little curious , so he controlled his emotions and askedd
"Why Jeon are you jealous ?"  
for a second Jungkook was speechless ..  
"Don't you think it is a good way for you to humiliate me in front of  others ?"
and thinking about Taehyung's word Jungkook got more angry and said 
"If you want to be a slvt then I can make you but for myself for this semester and I'm not going to let anyone see you like this at any cost ."
With that Taehyung was all naked in front of Jungkook , him fuvking him from behind, holding his b000bs like he could tear them apart , eating the life out of Taehyung's pu&&y And Taehyung being a sadist enjoyed it like he is a whvre ..... 
But after their session making mess around the class room  Jungkook gave him his jacket , dropped him at his house , and at Taehyung's surprise he stayed with him , made him soup and also cuddled for whole night .

That day it made Taehyung doubt on Jungkook's intention ..