Horny Bully....

P-4 (How can I help you ?)

Taehyung left the heaviest sigh when he threw himself on his not so fluffy bed .. May be it was not so comfortable but he was just missing his bed a lot . Finally his assignment was submitted and he had a feeling that he did good , not like verry good , it was just good for the 2nd week assignment .  

he closed his eyes tightly to think about his life.. Like what is going on in his life .. With this question , he mumbled to himself "No friend , I'm not even going out , I don't want to talk about my studies at least for today , I don't have any boyfriend ... How much bored I'm feeling now ..."  As he said this , someone popped inside his mind from nowhere and he opened his eyes again to think about his bully Jeon Jungkook . How his life has changed after his bully came in his life . Not romantically but sexually . From the first day to till then, Taehyung had spent 18 days with Jungkook . what he was feeling , he only knew that ... He thought what is the relation in between them .. Are we friends ? it doesn't look like though . 

Or are we friends with benefit? but we are not friends then how can be they are friends with whatever ... Taehyung shook his head as a no...

Or are we couples ? as this question came into his mind ,he immediately shook his head as he slapped himself little bit too strong , with that he sat up from his previous position and said 

"That can't be possible in this life . that bunny human can't be my boyfriend ever . It's just impossible . he is so annoying .. I don't like him .. It's just for this semester after that I will not even see his face for sure .. What he thinks himself, superior ??.. How can he make me do this much work even when he was paired with that girl , what is her name ? who knows ? but he could have asked her to do his works but no , even when I was not there with him he called me to do his works ... It was good that my partner was good .. at least he understood and let me go ..  How irritating ! " Taehyung said pouting while throwing his fist in the air like he was punching Jungkook's imaginary face .. "And most importantly he is not even my type ."

with a sigh Taehyung again threw himself on the bed .. Till then he had forgotten that he had not even washed up after he came from university..  And with his last statement a question came in his mind ... "What is my type ?"

with a smile he again went back to imagine his type man... "A person who will take care of me . who will love me a lot of course . who will be not ashamed to be with me .. Respect my decisions.. He will take me to beautiful places and yes how can you forget this Taehyung ,that person needs to buy me my favorites without any question even when I will be 90kg. Yes , that person needs to do these for me otherwise I don't need anyone .. I can buy myself my food and sleep for whole day . With these qualities I can marry anyone , no physical preference but if god will have any mercy on me then I need a tall , not so much but if he is a little bit handsome then also I will be ok with him and yes he can be cute too ... and if he will have abs then I will consider myself so lucky .." As he said that the only handsome man he could think at that time was Jeon Jungkook ..

This time Taehyung didn't said anything but he let his consciousness to take over his whole body .. As he remembered Jungkook , he remembered how Jungkook looks half naked .... His perfect tanned abs .. the ways each and every muscles comes on display , his tattooed right hand .. All black inked prints always make Taehyung so excited , the way they flex each time Jungkook does something . As that "something" came inside Taehyung's mind, he didn't realize when he got wet by that thought .. A lewd sound escaped from his mouth , he just wanted to feel something ... not something but Jungkook's touch .. Unknowingly he moaned "Oh~ Jungkook."

In another minute , his jean's buttons were open and he placed his hand on his panty just to feel the wetness , he didn't waste any further second and started to move his fingers on his clothed genital .. His mind travelled how Jungkook's finger usually plays with his pu$$y . He slid his hand up and down imagining Jungkook doing that for him ... but the thing which was disturbing him was the piece of cloth ... Taehyung sat down on the bed and started take off his jeans along with his underwear .. as he was half naked he instantly started to touch himself as he realized how much wet he was by then . he immediately started to rub his clit because at that time the bud was so much sensitive and inside Taehyung's mind he was imagining how Jungkook plays with it , each and every thought of Jungkook made him go crazy , at that time he didn't want more but just Jungkook for his secret desires....  Impatiently rubbing his clit , Taehyung couldn't feel that knot in his body , adding his wet fingers inside his pu&&y hole also didn't work . By then his mind was watching how sexy Jungkook always looks when he is naked . His whole tan body with fixed tight muscles of his thighs . How Taehyung always feels them when he sucks Jungkook's divk .
Jungkook is length is something which Taehyung admires alot . How much he loves to caresse it with his hand . Those veins of his manhood always makes Taehyung tense.  His started whine and started to slap his puvvy as Jungkook does while playing with it but he needed that person for his desires. ... He was not strong enough to satisfy himself .
He wanted Jungkook to do something to his body ... Imagining things which Jungkook does always wanted Taehyung missing Jungkook us touch on his genital . He wanted nothing but Jungkook to come there and eat him out like there is no tomorrow.... May be this time he wanted more than just his puvvy being licked ...