Step brother aka my teacher

The most polite teacher of the school entered into the class room with a attendence register ,a book in his strong muscular hand.... He adjusted his rectangular glasses on his expensive bright eyes... His black hair was finely showing his bare forehead... His formal attire and the sleeves were rolled onto his elbow... His perfect face with his muscular body inside those white and black shirt and pant made every student oooos....
But there was one student who was busy playing with his pen... When he heard the sound he looked at the teacher and again minded his business like he was bored about the teacher's present.. The boy's bestfriend taped on his hand and the boy looked at his bestfriend with the same boring look..
''What Jimin "
"Why are you looking like you are not feeling well... Why are not you looking at your handsome teacher" the boy didn't responded Jimin's words
''Taehyung don't be sad....you can say me... I can give you amazing ideas" Jimin again said loudly whispered...
Taehyung looked at Jimin and nodded his head
''I will tell you on recess "
Jimin nodded but the teacher had already started the lesson...

At the lunch break
That day Jimin and Taehyung didn't went to the cafeteria, they went to the school garden under the usual secret place at the behind of a big tree...
Jimin threw a lot of chips packet on Taehyung's lap and Taehyung placed two juice bottle on the ground...
After Jimin adjusted himself beside Taehyung, Taehyung pushed a opened chips packet towards Jimin and Jimin took the whole packet and they shared the chips...
''So now tell me Tae...what happened "
Jimin asked but he didn't expected that Taehyung would brust on him..

''Do you know Jimin,I don't know why every girls from our class acting like bitch when ever they see Mr. Jeon Jungkook... I mean what is new... I see him at my house for more than 10 hours... Do you know when I first saw him I felt that " he is my first love and crush" like thing but what happened ,really my mom fell for his dad...like wow,why...from all gentleman, his dad.... Not like dad is bad..... But my love,really... Now we are brothers... And do you know also the Jeon Jungkook, why he acts like a teacher around me at home also... Don't go here,don't go there, don't do this,don't do that, read this,read that.,eat on time,sleep on time.... Like why the hell you are saying me bro,and most importantly he is only five years older than me... Fuck...now I am also an adult,but still he acts like no I am a baby,like a baby boy... I don't know how to breath ... Do you know Jimin one day I really desperately with my whole soul, wanted to cook a simple omelette,I was about to cut the onion but he came out from nowhere and snatched the knife from my hand and made a omelette for me...Like Jimin you know I didn't want a omelette I just wanted to cook... Even he looks so hot at home also but I can't do anything, It making me frustrated... "With a long sigh he completed his sentence and Jimin was looking at him in surprise ...

''Do you know what Taehyung, I think he thinks you are a immature kid,no I mean you are a immature kid... Did you really told me that he is your first love and crush.... (Taehyung nodded his head looking at in front of him with a pout).... I mean you didn't have anyone in your life untill now... (Taehyung shook his head) ...You haven't lost your first kiss even in between these 20 years of your like..." Jimin asked and Taehyung got irritated...
He looked at Jimin and said...
''Obviously I have saved my first kiss for my ture love,and yes he is my first love,and for you kindly information I have not even lost my virginity due to I never have fallen in love"
''Are you serious Taehyung, Have you ever even masturbated ?"Jimin randomly asked to his beautiful best friend who is just shook his head as no...
And in shock Jimin silently yelled
''Are you fucking kidding me.... Like you never ever even touched- touched yourself"
Jimin said the last two words in whisper....
This time Taehyung felt embarrass and he again shook his head as 'NO'...
Jimin felt sorry because he yelled at his bestfriend for a minor thing so he again sat down beside Taehyung and placed his hand on his shoulder,
''It's ok Taehyung, don't be sad... But what I was saying, you sould give yourself at least some pleasure.. I mean you can at least touch yourself,for that you don't need any boyfriend or it is not even a crime Tae...and it will also distract your mind from Mr.Jeon.. " Taehyung nodded his head and said
''I feel embarrass when even I think about that"Taehyung murmured a little...
With a sigh again Jimin said
''Then why don't you use porn for that.... I mean watch some porn and then try it"
Taehyung nodded his head in hesitation...