Horny Bully....

So before starting this chapter I want to clarify what this story will content because I remove some tags because I don't want my story to be deleted by this orange application.

- BOYPUVVY
-BOYB00BS
-DETAILED AND SLOW SMVT INCLUDING ALL TYPES OF KINKS , SE*TOYS SOME OTHER DIRTIEST CONTENT WHICH I WILL THINK WHILE WRITING.

And I'm going to put random letters in mature words .
Read if you like these contents otherwise don't.

P-2 (The Beginning)

Hey It's me ... The Jeon Jungkook ...
I am sure you have gained definitely a lot of ideas about me ....
Who am I ?
How do I look ?
And most importantly what is my personality ?

Do you think you know me well ? then hell no ......

Let me give you an proper introduction about myself ...
Me Jeon Jungkook , 24 years old , a every well built handsome good son of my rich parents .
Actually I'm not a bad person but when I get angry .. Deng you are dead dude ...
I'm a very possessive type person when it comes to my thing , my people....
And lastly I'm purely single now , waiting for someone angel to come in my life but people can't be angel ... But I think I have found one ... That little tease...

Kim Taehyung ....

So I'm sure you all are still confused about how I met him ....
I remember that day ..
As usually when I was coming to my class with my coffee in the early morning that day , I saw a boy , who was walking fast wearing a baggy tshirt and khaki baggy pant walking towards the class but suddenly I saw his phone fell out from his pocket when he tried to push it inside his pocket .... But didn't know he was in which world , he didn't even notice that his mobile fell .... I looked around everyone were minding their own business .. Suddenly my good persona said me to give him his phone .
I literally ran to him while he was keep walking fast ....
But you know I'm good at sports too , so I reached to him and once I kept my hand on his shoulder, the next thing I felt was a strong slap on my right cheek .....
'Wtf' I thought but that slap was so painful that my head turned low and he started .....

"What do you think yourself , hmm ? I know what you want from me ... My body nothing else ... Just listen I know about di*ks like you .... "

Like what ????
What did I even do ???
And what did he call me ???
I looked at him , with a ton of anger in my whole body .... I just wanted to pick that person and slam on the ground after hearing those words ...
Looking around ,people were laughing and recording the whole scene made me feel like kill him at that moment ....
But when I saw his face which was red by anger and fear, don't know why my ego hit the top ... May be because I had never saw a beautiful boy like him ...
Note my word 'beautiful' not handsome .....
And I thought he was wearing many layers of makeup so that he was looking good....

He was about to say sorry , I dragged him to the rest room and pushed him under a shower inside a cubicle .
And shouted at him and honestly I don't remember what I said to him ... All I was waiting for the makeup to wash away ...when I saw makeup didn't even smudg I was ready to rub his face ...
May be waterproof you know ....
But I heard him saying
" There is no makeup ... And I'm ugly "....

" What ? 😳"
I stopped in shock ....
I wanted to say " No you are not ugly .. You are the defination of beauty . Dumb "

My eyes scanned his face .... Like he had not a single scar or pimple in his face and his face was looking beautiful from every angel.
Wet hair was falling while still water drops were going inside his shirt.

Then then then.....
My eyes went towards his body ...
All soaked by then and I could clearly see his visible bra .... He was wearing something thick but I could see , his body is different from other boys ....
My mind went blank ...
It was be like I was asking questions to myself whether that person is a girl ?
But he has so deep voice ....
But then he has all curvy body .....
At the end one thing came in my mind ...
A boy with pu**y and b**bs ????