Chapter-5 : He's mine

Comenzar desde el principio

They are preparing for freshmen orientation. Sig is the sophomore representative. But he and Som started arguing about everything. I think Sig likes to tease him.

I looked around every now and then, I liked his face when he was serious about things. Yes right, 5th students are also here to observe and help, because he was president and in charge before so he has to be here.

And Ple, She is sweet and pretty stubborn. Perfectly suited to be the Vice president of the student committee.

But now all these are making me sleepy, really sleepy.

"Rain, you okay.." Ple put her hand on the shoulder and asked. I nodded, "I didn't get much sleep last night, don't worry.." I smiled at her.

Then my phone indicated to me about a notification, I opened the message and rolled my eyes after reading it.

"She is being too touchy, touchy.. it also counts extra material affairs.."

"Really, then enter into the bathroom while I'm showering, without my permission is also called harassment 🙄" I replied.

"Thī̀rạk, that's called care, cause I worried what if my husband slipped in the bathroom or hurt himself, I just went to check on my husband.... ❤️
On most important thing, you are the one who didn't lock the door, its a open invitation 😏"

My face is completely red and suddenly I felt hot.

I'm going to die.

"You okay, Nong?" A familiar voice asked from the other side.

My head snapped to Payu's direction who was seated next to Som. That's when I realized how close he will be sitting next to him for one whole hour. I really hate when someone is trying to get close to what's mine.

I just nodded in response.

He narrowed his eyes at me, studying me "Hm, Your face is red, are you sure, you're okay.." He smirked, a reaction that was exactly what I was expecting.

"You definitely have a good experience, understanding the condition just by face, am i right, Phee.." his eyes became big in surprise because this is the first time I called him 'Phee', but then back to normal.

Not just his, everyone else too, looking at me, of course not because I called him phee because of the way I replied.

"Yeah, my boyfriend.." he replied proudly, that answer changed the look on Sig's face. He's not happy with it.

"Oh, you mean, the ghost boyfriend.." he stared at him, completely confused.

"What are you saying, Rain.." Sky whisper..

"What... Everyone says that.." I looked at him. Now he's glaring, trying to understand what I'm playing.

Actually I want everyone to understand that 'he's taken' and stay away from him, I really don't like it at all.

He smiled at me, "you seem curious, hm..." There was silence in the entire room.

"Oh, look at time, it's already an hour, let's end today's meeting here..." Sky is trying to stop this discussion.

"Nong was right, we should go, right Aek.." Lian agrees with Sky, but before they stand up for leave, "why are you curious, are you interested in me..." this question shocked everyone.

"Please, Rain, don't say anything.." Ple whisper to me.

But I just smirked at him and ignored her completely. "Actually I'm curious what he's doing with a person like you..."

He just shrugged nonchalantly, facing me, "He loves me."

That he does.

"Thanks for your concern, Nong, I'll let him know.." He smirked.

After that he leaves with his friends.

Som stand up and shout at me, "Rain, how dare you to talk like this to P'Payu.. " again he never tried, is he.

"I just asked what everyone was curious about it.. "

Som looking at me furiously, then he leaves.

"Wooohhh, dude, on your first day, you really are amazing, first time I'm having fun in a meeting 😁" Sig said happily.

"Let's leave now.." we all left together and I went to the parking lot.

I unlocked my car and sit on the driver side, started my car and went home. I'm tired now...

********

Happy Reading 🙂

Don't forget to

• Vote and comment your thoughts •