Chapter 6: Emergency meeting

The following day,

Location: Germany 🇩🇪

European and American presidential meeting.

"Last month, we all had a meeting as to where we would keep the 9 trillion dollar device, and we all agreed that the device would be kept in a safe box here in Germany and the key to the safe box would be in America, but something horrific happened yesterday, the president of the United States was poisoned," said the president of Germany.

"We all heard the news sir, and believe me the United States military is searching for the murder as they know who he is," said the vice president of America,

The German president answered,
"We know, but you understand that our main issue isn't that the US president was killed; rather, our main concern is that the killer has the key to the safe,"

Another president added, "Exactly, so many lives are in danger and we must do something before it's too late." After that, everyone quieted down for a little while.

"But hold on, how sure are you that the murderer has the key to the box?" The president of France asked as other presidents supported the question because not everyone heard about the leaked audio recording of the American president and John's conversation.

The president of Germany brought out a tablet and played the audio recording of John and the American president's conversation before he was killed. When everyone heard this, they became disturbed.

"The French President questioned, "So what's the plan, what are we going to do, since everyone knows who the killer is, don't you think 50% of our problems are resolved?"

"Well yes, since we know who the murderer is, I suppose by sunset he will be caught," remarked the Vice President of the United States. "Our military is working hard to capture this man, we have looked into his details and we found everything we need to know about him including Where he lives...,"

Meanwhile
As the vice president was saying this, John's home was surrounded by numerous soldiers.

"...For the main time, I advise we all close the borders to our country as he might be working for one of us sitting on this table," she said and everyone stared at each other. "And we might need aid from you all if things get worse or if we can't find him, we could use some soldiers from all of your countries to help us find the killer only if we don't find him by tonight, for the main time, I advise we all close our borders, we must not open them until Mr John is found," said the vice president of the United States. "If anyone has something to say against what I just said, please speak up," she said and everyone remained quiet.