Meeting Whitebeard

*Luffy's POV *

It's off-offisi-offish- whatever the word is- two years since that day. He hates me. They hate me. Both mum and dad. They say I shouldn't have exitsted (idk if that was the right word, I can't pronounce very well). Yuki and Yuko cared, on the bright side- before they died. And he never said anything. So here I am, and BOY AM I GLAD I RAN AWAY! If not, I would never have met Ace-Nii and Sabo-Nii at Dadan's. We're now sworn siblings!! Ace-nii hates his pawents. Sabo hates his too. I despice mine, more than both of them. They lucky!!!

Today is really bad day!!! Even Miss Poppy knows it (Miss Poppy was Luffy's Teddy). We are attacked by Calestiwal Dragons!!! They hold Sabo-nii howstage and put a big pistol on his head!!! Does that mean his hat will rip?!! They also wripped Miss Poppy!! Meanie!!

*Ace POV*

This is bad. Like, REALLY BAD!! The Celestial Dragons have Sabo hostage, about to shoot him!!! They can't do that! We have to save him!! But if I move forward, they'll shoot either Makino or Luffy!! I can't let my innocent, little baby sister see the blood shed! What other options do I have?!!

*third Person POV*

Just when Sabo was about to get shot, a booming voice comes from behind all the Fushia villagers. A man with a huge, white, banana-moustache emerged, and he knocks all of the Celestial Dragons out with a wave of Conquerer's Haki while a huge, blue, flaming chicken swoops and grabs Sabo by his blue shirt, setting him down next to Luffy as she flinched away from the chicken-now-pineapple-haired man, which didn't go unnoticed. Ace wrapped his arms protectively around the two as Makino came out of the bar.

"ACE! SABO! LU!" She cried. She embraces them kneeling on the floor. They stayed like that for a good 2 minutes before Makino turned to 🍍-head.

"Thank you, so much!! I don't even know how to repay all of you!" She looks at the rest of the Whitebeard pirates.

"It's no problem, m'am!! Just out duty yoi ," 🍍-head replies, smiling despite the fact his hand is on fire with blue flames. "My names Marco." Marco said as the moustache man chuckled. "GURARARARARARARARA!!! Say, do you have a bar around here?? I heard this town is popular for its drinks!!!"

"Yes, we do. Right this way!!" Makino went inside the bar. The pirates followed, as did ASL.

The pirates start drinking and chatting- the whole atmosphere is lively.

"Makino-née!! Can I have a pencil I could borrow?" Luffy's tiny fragile voice rang through the bar as Makino glanced up from the dirty dishes.

"Yeah, I have one over here. Why?? Are you writing to Shanks, Benn or Lucky-Roo this time???" Makino questioned as the bar went silent, listening in to their conversation. How did the little girl know shanks??

"Shanks!! He told me I need to accept the fact that he's better than me, so I'll tally a vote," Luffy replied, pouting. "How can he think the future pirate king is better than him?!"

"Aren't you going to be the pirate queen, not king???" Makino asked.

"No, Queens follow the king. I wanna be the king!!!" Luffy proudly replied, throwing her hands up into the air. Mustache-man just laughed at this.

"Say, kid ,wanna join our family?? You seem like you'd be a nice fit!!!" Whitebeard chuckled at her antics as the bar went deadly silent. The calm before the storm.

The bar suddenly burst out with agreement and disagreement. Luffy can't really understand what everyone is saying.

"POPS!! YOU CAN'T KEEP KIDNAPPING CHILDREN THAT WE MEET!!" Marco scolds his Captain.

"I think it's a good idea. The navy are after them anyways. Say, why are they after you guys???" Teach questions. Luffy doesn't like the loud noise and flinches back, hiding behind Makino. This Teach guy just gives off a bad vibe.

"Because of our heritage," Sabo answered quickly before Ace slapped his hand over Sabo's mouth.

"Yeah.." Luffy's voice is timid and small, breaking the hearts of her loved ones. "Mama and Papa are bad. They have big bounty, like Ace's and Sabo's Pawents."

"Who are your mama and papa??" Thatch asks.

"Screw that, who are you??" Haruta asks.

"My name is Sabo. My parents are Nobles," Sabo looks a bit embarrassed, scratching the back of his neck.

"My name is Monkey D. Luffy. My pawents are Monkey D. Dwagon and Silver D. Opal." Luffy says a bit louder and confident this time, clearly warming up to them quickly.

"My name is... Ace. My parents are... Gol D. Rodger and Portgas D. Rouge." Ace says very quietly. The bar is shooketh.

"Well, my children, we will always welcome you on our ship, no matter the heritage." Whitebeard takes a lone sip of his Whiskey. "So? Are you coming??"

ASL Look at each other. Dawn Island is nice, but they've always dreamed of going out to sea. They nod.

Everyone pays for their drinks and rushes outside to begin loading.

"For the last time, pops, we cannot keep kidnapping people yoi!" Marco sounds disapproving.

"It's not kidnapping-" Whitebeard says. "It's surprise adoption!! GURARARARARA"