Chp. 12

Authors Pov~
"Didi? Jay?"
Aarohi stood in front of the room entrance, her jaw widening dramatically.

Jay quickly pulled back, clearing his throat. "I was just saying sorry to this nakchadi...Uh so I'll uh leave yeah" He mumbled, turning to leave from the balcony. Just as he was about to open the door, Aarohi bursts out laughing. Amrita and Jay frowned, looking at her with a confused expression. "Did you really just entered my sisters room from a damn balcony?! You know, we have a door too" She said, laughing hysterically, holding her stomach.

Suddenly Amrita stepped forward, towards Jay. "Well you know, I do have a name. Oh ha tumhe kese pata hoga, tum toh besharam ladke ho." She said crossing her arms, looking away. "Oh achha? Instead of accepting my apology, you are taunting me? Huh, what should I even expect from a girl like you. I shouldn't have even came here to apologize." He said, turning again to leave. Finally, Aarohi spoke up. "Are but you can leave from the door now atleast. And it's not necessary to leave, you can stay if you want to. My sister is very polite and welcoming you know." She spoke, snickering.

Jay rolled his eyes, and they all went downstairs and just when Jay was about to leave, the bell rang. It was Aaryan with Ishaan, who was holding a bag of groceries in his hand. He frowned when he saw Jay standing. "Bro what are you doing here? Mom ne bola tha na groceries laane? And you're here chilling without all of us?" He shakes his head dramatically, sighing. "Aapse ye umeed nahi thi, Jay bhai." Ishaan said again, casually entering the apartment along with Aaryan, who looked around. Aarohi was about to speak, when her phone dinged.

There were messages from 3 people. Reyha, who was asking her if things were alright now and if they would be visiting the place again. Other was from her mother, who had finally messaged, saying that she would be busy in some work and it will be late by the time she is back, so Aarohi and Amrita need not wait for her, and eat food on time. The third one was from Drishti, and oh my, she kept spamming messages.

Aarohi's Pov~

I furrowed my brows, while reading the messages, and my eyes widened.

Drriishhiii<3 - BRO U GUYS ARE HANGING OUT WITHOUT ME?! Drriishhiii<3 - I CANT BELIEVE U DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO ASK ME Drriishhiii<3 - 😭😭😭😭

Oh shit. She thinks I really have the time to invite people over to hangout bhaii. Kya karu me iska. I called her, and explained the whole thing, and at the end, Drishti said she's coming over too. Iski hi kami thi, ye bhi aa jayegi ab. Great. I can't study around these crackheads. I groaned, and went upstairs, where Di and everyone else were.

Time skip~

Reyha's Pov~

I was at home, scrolling through phone when I suddenly got a notification. A follow request....from Karan Malhotra? I frown. Isn't this guy the famous ladka in the college jo apne mom and dad ka bigada hua laadla hai? Huh why is he requesting to follow me? I shake my head, ignoring the notif.

The Next Day~

I wake up, to find my phone blowing up with messages. I rub my eyes, still half asleep.

Who the heck is messaging so early ughhh. I open my phone to see messages from- Karan again?!? Yaar who even is he and isko mere se kya kaam hai. I open my instagram chats.

@k4ran.m Hey Hello? Excuse me how can you ignore my message like that Tumhe pata bhi hai how famous I am and you think I'm gonna waste my time on you?

Wth. Samajhta kya hai ye apne aap ko. I scoff and put my mobile on silent, leaving the messages on read. I was about to get ready for college when I remembered its Makar Sankrant today ah shitt. I rush, getting ready and quickly go out to see what mom is doing. I promised her to help in some chores and here I am, waking up late, forgetting its Sankrant today. No no no no no.

I stare at the empty hall. Wait. DID MOM JUST LEAVE ALL BY HERSELF. AND SHE DIDNT EVEN TELL ME ANYTHING. I WANTED TO TAG ALONG WITH HER TO THE MARKET. Yaarrr. Ugh. Anyways, let me just wish everyone till then. I open my mobile again, and oh the distractions begin. Instead of wishing everyone, I end up taking hella good photos.

posted 10 mins ago-

Liked by @aarohihi and others@rayy

@rayy.ha Oh zaalima<3

@aarohihi hayyeee sundar
@Yayy.jay_ padhai ke alawa tumlog sab karte ho
@Amritaa._ @Yayy.jay_ Shutup no one asked your opinion here
@drishhii Amrita and Jay pls no arguments here🙏

.
.
.

Okayy yall Sorry for the late post but Happy Makar Sankranti!^^
Hope yall liked the chp and pls don't forget to vote and comment<3
With love,
Author isa♡